chapter 10

Lisa Pov

Me and Joohyun just finished our hangout and we are now waiting for her manager to pick her up.

I took  a glance of her and saw her shivering.

I took of my coat and put it on her shoulder.

Better?

She nodded  smiling

Gosh stop with that smile you're killing me.

"Hyun.."

I called her and she looked at me " I-i mean joohyun can we do this again?" I asked her nervously i mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"So you're asking me for a date now?"  She  teased

I then looked away from her blushing that made her chuckle.

"I'm kidding of course we can just tell me when and where plus i like
spending time with you" she said making my heart beat faster.

I realized we still haven't exchange numbers  "How can i do that when i still don't have your number?" I asked her playfully she nodded while laughing.

"Okay give me your phone" she said i gave her my phone she saved her number and then called herself

"There now call me or text me whenever you wanna hangout"  she said i looked down at my phone and smiling like an idiot

"Hyun🌺"

Then we saw a black car parked in front of us .

"Manager oppa is here let's go" She said and we got in soon we were in front of my dorm  we got out of the car .

"Take care lisa" She said while patting my shoulder

"You too hyun don't go out without your coat keep yourself warm" I said she gave heart warming smile and nodded before entering her while waving at me .

After that i went back to the dorm with of course a large smile on my face.

When i open the door i was shocked when i saw jennie and kai making out in the living room.

They seemed to notice me and they immediately removed themselves from each other.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your make out moments but have some decency to it in your room other people lives here too Jennie" with that i went upstairs to my room

I then went to the bathroom and took a bath after that i change my night clothes.

I saw them kissing and making out it would be lie if i say it didn't hurt

But right now i just can't seem to think anything besides me and hyun's hangout.

Hyun is the only person i know who makes me forget about jennie.

-----------
Don't forget to vote and comment take care guys❤️