The bad day got worse

"Hey mom, I am going" I shouted as I took my bag and pulled open the door

"Okay, bye. Have a nice day" my mom said looking out of the kitchen door.

I was soon on the path, walking to school. I was late, I usually am. I started running because Matt must be waiting.

I took out my phone and checked my Whatsapp, there was a message from Greg, he had sent me a link of the Assassin creed game video. 'Totally suits you' He had written below the link.

I didn't text anything back and kept my phone in. Why do they think I like assassin creed, It's not me at all.

Actually, you are my conscience reminded me.

'Thanks, for the reminder..... Dang you" I said, he just kept quiet.

Who am arguing with? Let me tell you one thing about myself, I am the true example of don't judge a book by its cover. Why?  Because I am the tallest and the bulkiest high schooler you will ever find in the country. This should help alot, only problem. I don't like to be intimidating.

I reached the school gates and didn't see Matt there, so I went to the class. I saw that Frank was already there and he was bullying Matt.

I walked behind him "Wassup?" I said, scaring Frank, who jumped at my voice and looked behind, "This is my seat bruh!" I said cocking up my eyebrows.

Frank quickly got out of there, not before giving Matt a death stare.

"How was your weekend?" I asked taking my seat beside him.

"Pretty cool you know" he replied, I couldn't help but laugh.

"uh, huh," I said as the bell rang.

"Make notes, I will take them from you later" I ordered Shane putting my head down.

"sure" he replied nervously and I shielded my face with my hand to sleep. I was awake for most of the night yesterday watching anime and didn't catch up a good wink. I woke up as the recess bell rang.

"Hey Matt, is Renee present in the class today?" I asked hopefully, I wasn't able to see her when I came.

"yeah," he said and I looked around eagerly to find her, she was nowhere in the classroom.

"you know what, I think I will go and tell Reene about my feelings today"

"No chance, bro. She will faint at the sight of you" Matt joked, he was the only guy who wasn't afraid of me and who would tease me.

"You could help me. No wait, it would mean that I definitely will get rejected" I said dramatically making a face. He just shrugged.

The bell rang while we bickered about it. We hadn't eaten anything, we had just talked. Matt told me to meet on the bridge in front of the school.

I was not feeling sleepy now so, I thought of listening to what sir was explaining. He was explaining something about dipolarisation. That was enough for me to feel sleepy.

It didn't feel like I was asleep for long the next time I woke up, Matt was shaking me to get up.

"its Bio bro," he said excited that I didn't feel at all.

Dang, it's boring, I thought. "you must've a free period then?" I asked him.

"Yep, we are assembling in the ground all the I.T students," he said unsure "Why?"

"I am coming too," I said and got up to leave with the other students before he could protest.

He met me outside the class, "Man this is...." he started to say but I hushed him, he turned to look why I had hushed him and saw Renne coming.