A missed shot helped

I HOPE THAT YOU'VE UNDERSTOOD THAT THE REAL FUN HAS STARTED AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ENJOY IT THEN PLEASE GO AND READ THE LATEST CHAPTER OF THE BELOW WRITERS BOOK FIRST

browniewrites

Thank you very much, if you've already read it then continue ahead

---------------------------------------------------------

"Is Ace out of her mind, does she have a death wish or something, what should I do, what should I do" my mind was in jumble Ace had Just jumped to attack that giant octopus.

Fast use your sword before she ends up dead just like the spear guy, my Conscience shouted in my hand.

"Got you, thanks," I said and quickly took out my sword.

I held it in my hand and then with a swift jerk threw it towards the octopus. The invisible chain again sprouted around my wrist.

The blade wooshed past, cutting through the wind. The speed was so incredible. I thought it will surely pierce the robot's body.

The blade missed an inch, it swished past so nearly from one of its tentacles that I was disappointed then.

The robot has spotted Ace and he moved ahead to catch her, resulting in his fall. Though the Blade had missed him it has buried itself into the trunk of a tree on the opposite side.

Thus creating a tripwire, the robot got entangled in it as it moved ahead and shifted, that's when Ace took her hit on the giant robot's back.

There was a loud resonance, I quickly covered my ears with my hand and closed my eyes shut.

The sword was back when I opened my eyes, It must've come back while my eyes were close.

I looked down at the field where the giant machine had fallen, Ace was slumped down beside the body. I could see that she was exhausted but, very much alive. I smiled happy that both of them were safe.

That's when the most bizarre thing happened, the octopus vanished, yes the whole body just vanished in thin air.

I couldn't believe what I had just seen, what did just happen.

Chill, maybe he has disintegrated. Now we can go back to the kingdom.

"Who said I am going back, I am going with them," I said determined, I was no fool to go my separate way just when I had found two of the things that made sense in this senseless world.

Idiot do you want to get killed.

"Nope and I doubt that when we three come together anyone will be able to kill us"

Have you lost your senses over the victory, WAKE UP!!

"Stop shouting, I am perfectly fine. Insanity would be to leave them and go back to the kingdom" I said a little irritated.