Harmony of Dissonance

Luigi—Mario's Younger Brother; To be honest, he's kind of useless. Scratch that—He's Mario's timid younger brother with a big heart

Meta Knight—A skilled swordsman and rival of sorts to Kirby

Ike—The Radiant Hero of Legend, wielder of Ragnell, and supposed ancestor of Priam

R.O.B.—A "Robotic Operating Buddy"; surprisingly, kind

Corrins—Prince and Princess of three far-off kingdoms; Have dragon's blood; be careful around Falchion.

Daisy—Princess of Sarasaland, and Peach's Echo Fighter

Lucina—Chrom's daughter, heroine of Ylisse, and my wife

Robin—Me; Male tactician hero of Ylisse

Ken—Ryu's Echo fighter; Very competitive

Ridley—Archenemy of Samus Aran; possibly the most wicked one out of everyone here

Richter—Member of the Belmont clan and Simon's Echo Fighter; Surprisingly friendly and outgoing

Young Link—The sole incarnation of Link who survived; Mature for his age.

Mii Brawler—A human-like being who lives for the fight with fists

Bowser Jr.—All-around mischief-maker and Bowser's top goon; I do not trust him.

Chrom—Exalt of Ylisse, wielder of Falchion, and a great hero

Cloud—Member of an elite fighting force; lonesome at first, but he's since made many friends in Smash

Sudden fissures split us into three groups, and we lost Lucina. I can't believe it. I don't know if we can take another blow like that.

—(Male) Robin

When the calamity ended, only the Corrins, Meta Knight, R.O.B., Ike, and Luigi remained on stable ground.

"What do we do now?" Female Corrin asked on the verge of crying.

R.O.B. suggested that there might be something up north. It was really the only way they could go after all.

Luigi crouched near the edge where Robin and the others had fallen. "Daisy...Richter..." He didn't say anything else as tears started to stream down his face.

Robin blubbered to himself in between his tears, "I'm sorry..." Richter felt Robin's pain on an empathetic level and comforted him.

"What is this place? It gives me the creeps," Ken asked, "Hey! Over there!" Everyone looked in the direction he was pointing. Just beyond them was a path lined with statues and flames that led to a large, menacing castle. "I've seen a lot of castles in my day. Wait, I recognize that architecture from several of our sparring matches? Is it really...?"

Richter stepped forward and spoke. "Dracula's Castle—Without a doubt. I could feel it, so I made sure to help you guys."

Robin was confused, as, throughout the whole ordeal, he didn't see Dracula at all.

Richter explained to him. "The whip reacts to vampiric influences of all kinds. It's entirely possible for that monster to have been tainted with Dracula's powers."

"That is actually really impressive. I wonder what sort of magic makes that possible."

"Well, you see..." Richter was interrupted by noises coming from the castle.