Patrol: Kageyama(special)

~¤●¤●¤●¤●~

~¤●¤●¤●¤●~

YN AND KAGEYAMA was tasked to check the waterworks in the bathrooms. They walked side by side towards the bathrooms that was recently cleaned out.

Looking around, the place was clean, but the water, we didn't know. Kageyama hits a pipe lightly, listening if it has anything inside. "What are we supposed to do again?" YN asks. Kageyama glares at her. "Okay okay i remember! Check the pipes, try the waters! Got it." YN says frantically. Kageyama nods and continues to check the pipes, while YN tried flushing the empty toilets.

Clank! Pshh!! Kageyama hits a pipe and water sprays his face, the water started to come back into the toilets and the faucets started to work. "Pfft.." YN snickered. "Oi! DON'T LAUGH AT ME!" Kageyama yells angrily. YN startes to laugh hysterically. "BOKE! YN STOP LAUGHING!!" Kageyama whines angrily. "W-well, atleast the waters came back." YN says, wiping a tear from her eye. Kageyama lets out an audible 'hmp!' and looks away. "Yah! Kageyama don't ignore me!" YN says.

"Y̶͚͕̥̞̲̠͔͍̲̼̑̾̑̓̂́̈́̏̐̾̐A̴̢̝͔̻̰̩̙̰̪̟͇̪̽̄̄͊͂͝Ḩ̶̡̛̩̯͙̞̱̬̭̜̖̳̎̈̎̀̈́̀̈́̅̃̚!̵̛̲̩͒͂́̍̓̋̃͑́̾̂̕̕ ̸̥̼͔̪̬̖͍̳̆̓͘Ǩ̴̭̘̫͙̹̇̀̈́́͌̃͑͐͆́͆͒̄A̸͇͙̝̰̳̙̦̱͖̋͊͑͑̊̈́̈́͋͛̄̋̄͜ͅG̶̨̛͖̖̫͉̪̻̩̭̯͉̑̊̓̏̏̅̀̏̚͜Ë̵͕̗͈́̑̀͌͋̃̔͐̉̈́̅̓Ȳ̶̛̹̆̈́͒Ǎ̸̧͕̪͙͚͈͎̳̦͚̝̒̒̏̇̀͊͘M̸̨̪̫̥͈͔̥̣͔̑̃̿̕͠A̷̟̤̒͂ ̷̹̗͇̤̱͙͒̀̒̿̄̈́̐͗̊͑͘͜Ḏ̴̡̢̪̠̹̙̮̀̈͂͊̑͒̈́̑̈́͘͝Ǫ̵̹̠͇̼̦̼̃̀͛̋̒Ņ̷̡͇̘̦̰̥̦̱̞̎̿͗͂'̷̢̧̟͕̭͓̰̦̥͔̖̱̖̘̐̆̅Ţ̷̣̝̭̞̩͍͙̭̊̓̍ͅ ̴̧̛̛̛̰̱̪̟͉͎̮͉̻͍͐̈́̑̒̽͐̄͊͗̉̕Ĩ̷̮̰̜͇͉͔̙̖͈͕͍̍͆N̷͍̹̟̍̌̐̿̀̌̆̈́̂̉͝G̶̤̃̿̂̇̓̽͛̅͌N̶͔̍͋͜͝O̶͍̗̻͓̯͓̘̭̜̿͊̆̃̒͌͑̾̚͘ͅR̶̨̫̰̣̦̤̯̠̤̘͉̈͊̊̔̓̿̒̃͌̎̋Ĕ̷̢̮͔͈̺̙̦̣̳̆̌͘̕ ̵͖̔̂͆́͗̎̎̓̚M̸̡͉̘̌̇̎̾̋͝Ḛ̶̡̛͉̥̪̫̞̘̱̦͔̹̑̆̔͘!̷̡̛͎͙̱̹͕̤̳̰̹͚̪̌̄̄͆̾̓̏͛̚̕͝͝͝ͅ!̵̢̖͓̦̪͓̅̓̏̾͠"

"Hinata?" Kageyama murmered a little. "Hinata..?" YN asks clueless. "Who's Hinata?" YN asks.

His shirt was ripped and blood dripped from the orange haired-boys chest, he twitched lightly. Kageyama watched in disbelief as his bestfriend stared at him with lifeless milky eyes.

"Kageyama?" YN calls out, placing her hands on his shoulders. He embraces YN. Tears slipped out his eyes. Feeling the tears drip on her shirt, YN hugs back and rubbed his back reassuringly. She knew she must've triggered a trauma inside him.

"Dont mind Kageyama!"

"Kageyama toss to me!"

"I win this time Kageyama!"

The voice echoed in Kageyama's head and he hugged YN tighter. "You want to talk about it?" YN asks. Kageyama nods a little. "Okay, im all ears." She says as they sat down the floor, Kageyama's head was buried in her neck. "Hinata w-was my bestfriend." He croaks out. "I wasn't t-there to save him, h-he died.." Kageyama hiccups lightly. "I--... i lost him." Kageyama says sobbing and hugging YN tightly.

YN felt her heartache as he listened to Kageyama cry, he had never thought he would see Kageyama break down like this, but bottling this up must've taken a toll on him. "YN, don't leave me. Please?" He asked. "Of course not. I will never leave you behind." YN says, kissing his cheek. Kageyama felt his heart warm and the weight on his shoulders lighten. "Thank you. Im happy to have a friend like you." Kageyama says, his breathing getting calmer.

He pulled away from YN and wipes his tears away. "Sorry. Your shirt got wet." Kageyama says sadly. "Its no big deal, as long as your feeling better, i could careless." YN said, smiling at him. "Dumbass. You'll get cold." Kageyama says, taking his sweater off and putting it on YN. "T-thanks." YN says, cuddling her face into the sweater, it was bigger than her, but it smelled really good. Kageyama internally smiled. 'She looks good in my clothes.' He thought.

"Okay lets go eat dinner." YN says, grabbing Kageyama's hand and leaving the bathrooms, Time for some well deserved food.

Kageyama was someone who would never judge you.

~《○》《○》《○》~