Patrol: Sugawara(special)

~°*°*°*°*~

~°*°*°*°*~

SUGAWARA ASKS YN to help him out in the storage room. They were tasked to check the rations and plan the next supply run.

"Hey YN. Can you check that box? Count the stuff and tell me about it later." Suga asks politely as he counted the things in the box he was checking. "Yes sir~!" YN says playfully as she starts to do her job. "Ugh, don't call me that, i sound old!" He whines. "Your the leader, thats natural!" YN replies. "Pft what makes you think im the leader?" Suga says. "Uh, everyone takes orders from you. You plan everything and you make the decisions." YN lists. "...i guess i am? I just suddenly became the leader, honestly it wasn't my plan." Suga admits.

"Well, was there a leader before you?" YN asks. Suga tensed up, it wasn't a pleasant memory. "Y-yeah. There used to be alot of us, and we used to stay at the middle building of this school." Suga says hesitantly. "Its okay if you don't want to talk about it." YN says. Sugawara chuckles, 'always so nice..' he thought. "Its fine, your probably curious why we blocked off the middle building." Suga says, waving it off. "There used to be around 30 of us, alot of them were much older than us." Suga starts.

"Our leader was strong, but then things started happening and suspicion stirred around. I hung out with Tsukishima, Kageyama, Kuroo and Kenma, since we already know each other." Suga explains while still checking the rations. "Sooner or later, someone breached the school, and zombies came running in. One of us was a half-dead and they betrayed us. We blocked off the middle building because everyone turned into zombies." Suga explains. YN listens to him intently as she continues to do her job. "Half dead?" YN asks. "Half dead, they look like humans, act like humans. I don't know much but they are really smart and emotionless." Suga says.

"So how many?" Suga asks. "Eh?" YN tilts her head. "How many rations?" Suga says laughing lightly. Flustered and embarassed YN tries to regain composture. "7 cans of s-sardines, 5 bags of chips, 2 bottles of hand sanitizer and a bag of chees sticks." YN says. Suga smiles at her gently. "Thanks for your help." He says. "Thanks for being our leader. You've really helped us all stay in our feet." YN says, looking at him with appreciation. Suga felt taken aback, nobody ever thanked him for taking the lead. Staring at the girl infront of him, his heart skipped a beat and fireworks erupted in his chest. He inhaled deeply.

"Y-you know, we've met before." Suga says. "R-really?" YN asks. "Uh yeah but you probably don't remember since you wer ein a rush." Suga says, looking away. Amd before YN could question, Sugawara checks the time and exclaims. "We're late for dinner! Quick, grab the chips! We gotta be in the meeting room by now!" Suga says, grabbing some water bottles and food

YN and Suga quickly scampered down the hallway and into the meeting room to feed the hungry people waiting patiently inside.

Sugawara was someone you could rely on.

●><><><><●