KUROO END

Choose a different ending?

>Yes<         No  

~○●○●○~

THEY GATHERED in the rooftop. The shock was immeasurable. Kenma laid lifeless, skull split open with an innocent little flower sitting there.

YN covered her mouth as she silently gagged at the sight. Kenma was dead. She could feel the tears brim in her eyes.

Kuroo goes over, a holds onto YN's shoulder. His hands shook with sorrow and anger. Kuroo glares at the white haired man, who looked afraid. 'Piece of crap.' Kuroo thought. "Kuroo.." YN croaked, her voice breaking. "I know.." Kuroo whispers.

Kuroo knew full well who murdered Kenma, and knew kenma's wish.

"Everyone, we need to leave immediately." Oikawa says, taking the role as a leader. Everyone agreed to this, even though they were scared of the situation, they gathered all their things, ready to leave.

Kuroo taps YN's shoulder. "You know its Suga, right?" Kuroo asked, his eyes were filled with anger and determination. YN looked down and nodded. "Stick with me. I have a plan." Kuroo says, offering his hand to YN

YN had never seen Kuroo this serious, she takes his hand. "Alright." YN said.

Soon they made their way down to the first floor. Kuroo looking around cautiously. "Oikawa, where's Suga?" Kageyama asked. "Huh? Oh, he said he would recheck he rooms.

Kuroo clenches his fist. "Everyone, get back to the second floor." Kuroo says. And before they could ask why, the speakers burst to life, singing a sickly sweet tune.

"HURRY UPSTAIRS!" Kuroo said as he ran back up the stairs, the others quickly made their way up. "ACK!" Kageyama yells out as a zombie latches itself on him. Tsukishima tries to help but the zombies crowded them, and turns into a bloody mess.

Kuroo locks them in a random classroom. They all panted. "K-kageyama and tsukishima..!" YN covered her mouth in horror. "Fuck." Kuroo cursed. "Kuroo what the hell is going on?!" Oikawa says angrily.

Ushijima shushes them, gesturing to the door, the sound of zombies passing by. "How are we going to get out of here?!" Oikawa whisper yelled. "Be patient." Kuroo said as he quietly rummaged through the classroom.

Oikawa was stressing out, YN went over to try and calm him down, while Ushijima helps Kuroo rummage around. "It's the waiting game now." Kuroo says as he sits on the floor. "The what?" Oikawa asks.

"Suga is going to turn off the music soon, thinking we're all dead. And thats when our plan commences." Kuroo explains what their supposed to do, they all agreed, since they don't have a better plan.

Soon the music died down, and the only thing that was heard were the far groans of the undead.

They slowly opened the door, weapons in hand. Luckily only walkers were around. They sneakily went up to the third floor, approaching the broadcasting room. They burst in there, locking the door afterwards. Sugawara was startled and looked over.

"Y-your alive?" Sugawara asks in fear. "So it really was you?!" Oikawa exclaims as he power walks over and punches Sugawara. "We trusted you!" While Oikawa was having his fit, Ushijima and Kuroo destroyed the machine that could produce the sound.

Sugawara laugh maniacally. "You were so easy to fool Tooru!" Sugawara mocked. Oikawa was teary eyed and tries to attack Sugawara but the music starts to play again.

"what?! How!?" Ushijima exclaimed. Kuroo quickly takes YN. "You fools. Now no one wins!" Sugawara laughs and Ushijima wacks his head, leaving Sugawara lifeless, a remote falling off his hands. "He had a remote!?" Oikawa exclaimed in disbelief.

The zombies start to bang on the door. They only had one choice. The window.

Kuroo pops a window open. Conveniently, a bush was just there. "We have to jump. It'll hurt but its our only choice." Kuroo explains. The zombies started to burst in, Kuroo and YN were first to jump down, and then Ushijima.

Oikawa was about to jump but a few zombies pull him in. "OIKAWA!" YN yells, attracting some zombies.

"GO!" Oikawa yelled. Kuroo quickly carries YN and runs, Ushijima followed them. They rushed out the gate, a few zombies chasing them. Ushijima gets tackled by a jumper. He successfully gets it off but was bitten. Ushijima decided if he was gonna die, he'd help his friends get away.

Kuroo and YN enters a building, as Kuroo looks back, he notices Ushijima was gone. He locks the building door as zombies tried to rush in. "Where is Ushijima?" YN asked, teary eyed. Kuroo shakes his head.

YN falls into Kuroo's arms, sobbing. Kuroo rubs her back as he tried to comfort both her and himself. "Im sorry i couldn't save them." Kuroo whispered. "Its not your fault Kuroo.." YN whispered back.

Soon as the zombies died down, Kuroo led YN to a route Kenma had given him. They ended up meeting up with the military who took them in with opened arms.

"Kuroo??" A shorter male with dark hair called out. He had a brown haired male with him aswell. "Daichi. Asahi." Kuroo said with a relieved smile.

They stayed in Shiratorizawa, YN hung around with daichi, Asahi, and Kuroo. We decided not to tell the two crows about what happened to Sugawara and let them live without such thought.

=END=

Choose a different ending?

Yes       No