3

The six of them were in deep confusion. Mew had a bike to ride and he had to take the baby with him. Gulf walked home with Saint and Win.

The trio loved their walks from and to home.

On the other hand, Zee and Bright had cars with them but they couldn't take complete care of the baby like their partners.

Carrying the baby around on the street was not a sane option.

"I have an idea!" Zee said.

"You?" Mew asked faking shock.

"This much shock is unacceptable. Just what do you think of me?" See asked with a pout.

"Well, I kind of will have to agree with Mew in this one." Bright said with a wink.

"You are annoying!" Zee said.

"Just tell the damn idea." Gulf Gulf annoyed.

"No! I won't!" Zee said folding his hands and resting his back onto the wall behind him.

"Come on, Zee! For God sake, tell us." Saint said making Zee smile.

"Since my kitten sweetly asked, I will tell." Zee said.

"That was anything but sweet. But again let's not bother taking that into consideration. Just tell." Win said.

Zee nodded and shared his idea.

"Listen, let Gulf ride with you and carry the baby. Let Win drive with Bright and Saint can cone with me."

"Heck no!" The other 4 excluding Zee and Mew said.

"We don't have another option!" Mew said trying to persuade them.

After long rounds of persuading, everyone finally agreed.

"Climb up, baby!" Mew said.

"Screw you!" Gulf said while climbing up and taking the doll from Zee's hand.

"Hold tight, I don't want my wife and kid falling!"

"Shut up before I grind you into pieces before burning you up." Gulf glared holes into Mew's head while speaking to gritted teeth and low in volume to not wake Fai up.

"Bye guys!" Mew drove the bike very fast that Gulf had no option but to hold Mew's waist tightly with Puifai propped up in between.

"Slow down, idiot!"

"Can't do that baby, you are hot on my trail." Mew said and Gulf released a single hand to hit his helmet protected head.

"You can not hurt me even if you want to because each touch of yours makes me want you even more."

"You know what makes me even more eager to do?"

"What is it other than wanting me to kiss you till all you remember is my name."

"It is much more intersting than that. I want to make my fist and and your face meet."

"Are you scared that other pepple will like me because of my handsome face?"

"Are you always like this?"

"Like what?"

"Crazy and annoying!"

"More like handsome and dashing. Just your type."

"Just my type of enemy."

"Are you not such a turn off?"

"That is exactly what I want to do."

After a long journey of constant bickering, Mew dropped off at Gulf's house.