12

Win was discharged and Bright was driving him home. They decided to ensure that they would work on the project together. But the mood in the car was very depressing. Win was sulking on how Bright supposedly didn't want to be friends with him.

Bright stopped the car in a deserted park and locked the doors.

"What are you doing?" Win asked.

"Let me explain!" Broght demanded.

"No need!"

"Stop being a bad boy!"

"Damm it! You are insane." Win turned red.

"You know that bad boys get punished." Bright teased him.

"Stop it, Bright! Open the doors or drive on! I am tired."

"Will you listen to me like a good boy or do you want me to punish you and then make you listen? Your choice!" Bright smirked, completely ignoring what Win told him.

"Damn it! Just say it. I am so smacking you after this." Win was not much different from the colour of a tomato.

"Aww! I was hoping that you would choose the second option." Bright winked at Win whi scowled.

"Stop it and tell me the story instead. That would do more help than what you are currently doing."

"And what am I currently doing, baby bunny?" Bright flirted with a smirk.

"Are you going to tell me that historical story or are we back at level zero?" Win sighed.

"It is not historical and what do you mean by level zero?"

"Level zero is back to enemies." Win smirked.

"You can not do that!"

"Oh well, I definitely can do it if you do not start speaking already."

"Fine fine! That day, I came to meet you after the accident but you were asleep. Then, I could come and meet you only after a week due to exams. I came that day with flowers and ice creams but you pushed me away." Bright said.

"But Baifern said that you were putting some fish sauce in the ice cream and you wanted to prank me." Win said.

"What? Baifern? You seriously believed her?" Bright asked.

"She told me that we were enemies since a long time and she gave me a chocolate telling that you gave it. I ate it and my tongue was burning due to the spice. She told me that it was you being my enemy."

"Oh my Win! She was our common enemy. She never liked our friendship. She would always try to make us fight." Bright said.

"The chocolate?" Win asked.

"I was away having exams. I would never have done that, Win."

"Sorry, Bright!"

"No wonder, the next thing I know was that you became against me on each thing. I was young and I got angry too. I really can nkt believe that we spent years fighting with each other and giving a cold shoulder to eachother because of this petty issue. Because of this single Baifern."

"I don't know what to say. It feels very stupid now that I think. A simple prank creating years of rivalry and I always wondered why our parents still tried to push us together."

"At least now you know! You have no idea how I felt back then. Suddenly having your best friend stolen away and the worse was when you always ignored me. Whenever I came to you, you threw glass at me and ignored me."

"Why did you not tell me anything?"

"Win! You were stubborn just like how you are now. You did not even let me finish my sentences back them. You were away from me as if I was some disease. And then one day, you told your classmates that I was a desperate boy behind you. And that did it. I despised you or so I thought.

I did not want you to be my frowned anymore. I wanted to prove to you that I did not need you. That I could be on my own."

"Then why now? Why did you try to remind me everything?" Win asked softly.

"I never stopped loving you. My love and care for you grew along with me but I didn't want to confess when you were angry at me for nothing. It was very disappointed when I had to look at you and see the glare and frown on your face when you looked at me."

"So you just felt that you should confess now? I mean I get it but it still does feel a bit weird that you came out of no where."

"My mom reminded me of what happened all those years ago about your memory being lost. She wanted me to try and find out why you were cold to me. And this got me on the track."

"Thankyou Bright but I am really sorry for not remembering." Win said while looking down.

"Want me to kiss you so that you can feel better, baby bunny?" Bright teased.

"Nooooo!" Win's ears perked up and rises bloomed on his cheeks.

"You got a pretty rose garden on your cheeks!" Bright asked.

"Shut up!"

"Then shall we go to our childhood house?"

"What?"

"I had our bags moved in to the house. Saint, Zee, Mew and Gulf will live with us too." Bright said.

"All this happened when I fainted for like a few hours?" Win was shocked.

"Yup!"

"I will never faint again!"

"Thanks to you!"

Both of them drove away into their childhood home. The car was parked in the garage and a sense of nostalgia crossed over Win.

"It feels like home!" Win whispered.

"It indeed was and it will be." Bright said.

"Show me around?" Win asked.

"Anything for you, baby bunny!"

"Cheesy, aren't we?" Win teased.

"Only for you!"

The both of them spend their day exploring the house. Their day was spend in bliss.

💛