13

The three couples walked into their chosen rooms with their dolls. They sought to arrange their rooms before having a get together.

Bright and Win entered their familiar childhood room.

"This looks just the same!" Win said excitedly.

"Ofcourse, it would!" Bright said after closing the door.

Win propped down on the bed and kept his bag on the floor after carefully putting Angelin on the bed.

"Why wouldn't it change?" Win asked pointing to the room.

"I never went in here after you woke up from the one week coma." Bright said.

"I was in a coma?" Win asked surprised.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. After the accident, you were in a coma for a week before you woke up with lost memories." Bright explained while sitting on the bed.

"Why can't I remember all that, Bright?" Win broke down to sobs.

"Bunny, come here." Bright gestured to the place beside him after carefully placing Angel on other side of the bed.

Win sat beside Bright with a pained face and warm debris rushing down his cheeks.

"I feel so useless without memories." Win subbed harder.

"You are not, bunny! You are the best and I can't live without you." Bright hugged him tight.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Win asked.

"The doctor told us to be careful and let you remember on your own leather than forcing you since it would cause more trauma." Bright slowly lifted Win onto his lap and back hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry for hurting you, Brighty!" Win sobbed into Bright's shirt.

"Thankyou for believing me. I know that it is not easy." Bright said while hugging him.

"What were we like?" Win asked.

"We were in love since the first time we met."

"You make it sound cliche!"

"No, it's true."

"So, weren't you sad when I had my first kiss with someone else?"

"You think so?"

"I thought so but you did have your first kiss with someone else too so that makes us even." Win said while resting  his head on Bright's chest.

"Do you remember your first kiss?"

"Yes I guess, it was with that one popular girl in school. We dated for like a few weeks."

"You think I would let someone else have your first kiss?"

"Huh?" Win raised his head and looked at Bright in confusion.

"I was your first kiss!"

"What?" Win jumped out of Bright's lap.

"Calm down but it's true."

"What? How? Like when?"

"I think you should remember it yourself!" Bright said while opening the luggages to arrange the clothes.

"Please Brighty! Tell me." Win backhugged Bright while he was putting the clothes into the closet.

"Not that, Bunny! You have to remember it yourself." Bright turned to Win and placed a soft kiss on his nose.

"Meanie!" Win huffed and sat on the bed while trying to remember the first kiss.

He closed his eyes and stressed himself to think of his first kiss. A small pain reeked into his head and he squeezed his eyes tight.

The bunny boy was attending someone's birthday party. He sat in a corner quiet and sulking.

Many girls around his age came to invite him to play with them but he didn't move.

He sat there quietly until a boy of his age stood in front of him. The bunny boy looked up and swiftly moved his head to the left ignoring the boy in front of him.

"Bunny! I missed you." The boy rushed to hug him.

He stood up and barely missed the hug. A pretty girl around his age came to call him.

"Win, please accompany me." She called out to him.

Without hesitating, Win walked away with that girl hand in hand. She danced with him but not for too long because Bright dragged him off.

"Brighty! It hurts. Leave me." Win whined.

Bright stopped in front of a door to open it after which he pushed Win in and locked the door after getting in himself.

Bright switched on the light and glared at Win.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Bright asked.

"I am not!" Win said.

"Then why did you leave me for that girl?"

"You left me too with the other girl."

"Are you angry?"

"I felt sad when you left me." Win confessed.

"I had to go because her mother also pulled me along. I came to you as fast as I could."

"I felt very sad, Brighty." Win felt tears trickle down his cheeks.

"I am sorry, Bunny! I love you." Bright hugged Win and then kissed his lips slow and sloppy but cute.

Win turned red.

"I love you too, Brighty!" Win said.

Win's headache increased tenfold. He found it difficult to breathe and was panting with his eyes shut tight.

Bright came into the room from outside to see an exhausted and shaking Win. He rushed to Win and shook him.

"Wake up, Bunny!"

"You are fine."

Win closed his eyes tighter. Bright sat on the bed and lifted him up in such a way that Win's head lay on his chest.

Bright hugged him tight and tried to wake him up. He whispered sweet nothings into Win's ears after which the bunny boy relaxed into his chest.

Win fluttered his eyes open. Bright grabbed a tissue from the side table and wiped Win's forehead.

Win looked exhausted and in pain but his lips and eyes shone a smile.

"Why are you smiling after tensing me?" Bright asked while pulling him into a tight embrace.

"I remembered!" Win said while smiling and turning a shae if pink.

"What?" Bright asked confused.

"Our first kiss."

"Really?" Win just nodded at this question while looking down shyly.

"Thankyou." Bright kissed his forehead.

They lay down on the bed and slept off with Angel lying on the other side. Win cuddledinto Bright with a sense of ease and comfort.