Thats Not Me!

Really, Chucky would have done something, but Karen grabbed him before he could get to Andy. They had already took Andy out of the office, and Karen was riding home in Mike's car.

What was scary, was that play pals company for the 'official' Good Guys wasnt that far from their apartment, which was why Chucky told Andy about his doppelganger.

The car suddenly stopped, Karen grabbed Chucky by his right arm and dragged him out of the car. She went inside and rode the elevator to the top. She entered the apartment, it felt so empty without Andy.

She layed Chucky down on the couch, and went to the shower to rethink things over.

"Shit!" Chucky blurted out. "That wasn't supposed to fucking happen!" He knew Andy wouldn't last a day there. Chucky went into the kitchen to find a weapon and plan out how he was gonna get Andy back. What niether of them noticed was the open window over at the Couch.

Chucky went back over to the couch after finding a knife to fit inside his overalls pocket, still not noticing the window. He sat in his exact spot so Karen wouldn't get suspicious.

Karen came out a few minutes later with a clean set of clothes. She went over to the couch and sat down, still trying to process what had recently happened.

She went to go start doing dishes, as she rolled up her sleeves, she noticed the good guys box in the corner of the kitchen she still hadn't thrown out yet. She went over and picked it up.

"He'll be your friend til the end, yea right." He heard her say. She was about to put it back down when the bottom opened and the batteries fell out.

She was puzzled, then she realized that the doll had been talking and moving for days, but she or Andy never put the batteries in. She picked up the batteries and spun around to see Chucky still sitting on the couch, exactly where she put him.

She walked carefully over to the couch and picked him up. She turned him around and un-velcroed the back of his overalls, revealing his back, and the place where the batteries should be.

She took a deep breath and then fastly opened the batteries slot to reveal no batteries. Chucky had to do something, his head spun around "Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?" This earned a yelp from Karen, and her releasing Chucky for only him to fall and roll under the couch.

He rolled out on the other side of the couch and got up. He barely looked over on the other side of the couch to see Karen bent over looking under the couch.

She grabbed something, then she pulled out another doll, just like him, except the fact that he had green eyes. Chucky gasped and looked over to finally see the open window.

He waited to see what he was gonna do. "Come on talk." Karen said. "I said talk to me dammit!" Karen raised her voice. "Alright! Then I'm gonna make you talk." She finally said, getting up from the ground and walking over to the fireplace, turning it on and grabbing a match.

She threw the match in, then turned to Chucky's copycat. "I said talk to me dammit or else I'm gonna throw you in the fire!" She shouted at the doll.

"You Stupid Bitch, You Filthy Slut! I'll Teach You To Fuck With Me!" The doll shouted back at her, kicking his legs around furiously trying to escape. In return, Karen began screaming, trying her best to hold a grip on him.

She couldnt hold on any longer as he bit her. She threw him across the room, holding her arm and breathing heavy in pain. "Hey!" The real Chucky yelled.

The doppelganger turned his head to face him. He was about to attack the real Chucky, when he heard the elevator outside and started running to it.

Karen and Chucky both went after his doppelganger. The fake Chucky went onto the elevator, pressing the bottom floor button quickly, and watching the elevator doors shut.

Karen and Chucky both started running down the stairs, thinking the elevator was stopping a few stairs down, Karen slipped, but Chucky kept going, Karen catching up minutes later.

The elevator reached the bottom, the doors opening. Karen and Chucky were only on the floor above, they weren't gonna make it.

As they went outside, they realized the doppelganger was long gone, Karen and Chucky still catching their breath. Karen yelled out down the street, "No!"