On The Run

Authors note: Hi guys! I wasn't able to sleep really so I decided since I didn't write this whole afternoon, I would write now, just getting started at 3:25 AM. Enjoy! By the way. I haven't got much comments, and since its my first time I wanna know how I'm doing and if I need to improve, and if I do what on? Just please, no hate comments. Thanks!

The next morning Andy hadnt slept well, since he had got Chucky he couldn't sleep without him. It was early that morning, around 8:30, Andy was looking outside the 2nd floor window.

He worried about Chucky, and his doppelganger. What if Chucky's copycat found him? What was he gonna do to him? His stress made his insomnia worse.

The Asylum had two sides, the other half you could see out his window, however the other half wasn't full of cells, it was parking spots.

Suddenly he saw Chucky? He was climbing the stairs on the other side of the asylum. Well, at first he thought it was Chucky, then looked a bit closer.

He remembered what the ginger said to him that night, and saw that the Chucky that was climbing up the stairs on the otherside, had Green eyes. It wasnt Chucky, it was his Copy.

As soon as the copy got to the top, it wouldnt be five minutes until he reached his cell. Andy quickly got up, pushing the chair over to the cell door, climbing up onto it.

"Help me!! Help me!! Dr. Admore! Dr. Admore!" Andy chanted for help. Andy saw a man, walking down the hallway to his cell. "Doctor Admore! Help me!" Andy pleaded, gripping the metal bars on the doors window.

The man ignored him as a mental patient, and kept going down the ile. Andy pleaded out one more time but still did not come help him.

Then out of the corner of his eye down the other hall, he saw a small figure, walking down the hall, heading straight toward his cell.

Once again, he knew it wasn't Chucky, for he had green eyes. He heard the keys jingling in his hand. Making up a plan, he ducked down hoping he wasnt seen, pulling the chair back to the desk and fixing the blankets to make it look like he was hiding there.

Then he hid behind the door, knowing the doll could only push it open but so far. Suddenly, ge heard the lock turn, sloely but surely the door creaked open.

Just as planed, the copy dropped the keys and took a knife out of his overalls pocket and went over to Andy's bed, climbing up on it.

Chucky put each leg on one side of the bed, and finally he lifted the covers up to reveal nobody there. Andy decided that if he was gonna make it out of there alive, he needed to move now.

He quickly got up and grabbed the thrown down keys on the floor and ran out the door. He didnt look back, he kept running. "No!" Andy heard the copy shout.

"Andy!" Dr. Admore yelled. He must have heard the doll yell to make him turn around and see him. Andy kept running, his life depended on it.

He turned a corner to the right, then a left and decided to hide in a room. It was dark, where nobody could see him. He hid under a table, holding a grip onto the keys, panting and sweating heavily.

He had never ran so hard in his life. Andy heard people running by. "Andy! Get back here!" He heard one shout.

After a few moments he decided it was safe to come out, he was wrong. He walked a few inches. Not being able to see in the dark, he stumbled around a little bit, arms out trying to feel for something to grab onto.

All of a sudden the lights turned on. It blinded Andy for a moment because he was just getting used to the dark. Then he saw someone jump off the top of the light and pounce on Andy.

The doll, failing to successed, rolled over to another part in the room, Andy rolling in the opposite direction. Andy rolled right into a stand up tray, knocking it over.

He grabbed a scalpel that had fell off the tray and began backing up, stumbling in a few trays behind him. He stumbled into one last tray and fell to the ground, picking himself up.

He gripped the scalpel tightly, and began moving to the exit of the doors. Being to busy watching the inside of the room, just as he was about to turn around the go out the doors, Dr. Admore geabbed him from behind.

Andy shrieked in surprisement. Dr. Admore and Andy fighted over the scalpel, Dr. Admore winning, squeezing it out of his hand. He successfully picked up and Andg and took him over to a table and placed him down.

"No! Please y-you don't understand!" Andy stuttered trying to catch his breath. "Andy, Andy its gonna be alright." Dr. Admore said, ignoring Andy's pleading.

Andy struggled to get out of Dr. Admore's grip, they both fought , if Dr. Admore won, Andy was gonna be put to sleep and calmed down, mistaken as a mental paitent.

Dr. Admore was eventually gonna win, Andy couldn't keep struggling forever. Suddenly, Dr. Admore yelped in pain, letting go of Andy in the process. He grabbed his leg, falling onto the ground,  Andy hopping off the table to see what happened.

There stood before him, was the real Chucky. Andy watched, not being able to move from shock. Where did the copy go? How did the real Chucky get here?

Chucky put something on Dr. Admore's head, then going over to the machine that connected to it, turning it on all the way, burning Dr. Admore to death. "Go! Run!" Chucky shouted.

Andy did what he was told and began running out the door he meant to go outside of before. He ran outside of the asylum, and remembered what his mother always told him.

He began running home.