You Can't Help But Love Him

After a few more curses and bangs, Chucky finally heard it stop. He gave a sigh in relief but then just now noticed another wide open door, he then grew alerted again.

"Karen!" Chucky shouted, pointing to the door since she was the closest. He knew that he wouldn't make it in time to shut the door so Karen got up instead and closed it, and right as she closed it there were more loud bangs and curses.

Andy was then crying, he pulled his legs up to his stomach, wide eyes staring at the door that the curses came from. Chucky went over to Andy and stood near him, watching the door.

Suddenly Karen made another blood curdiling scream. Andy covered his mouth to listen and Chucky stared at her with wide eyes.

She screamed again, but this time Chucky noticed the knife trying to get through the door. About 2 more screams and Karen's hand had a bloody knife mark.

At this point the knife had stopped and Karen was staring at her hand with wide eyes. Andy was crying even harder now realizing his Mother was hurt.

Chucky stared at Karen, not realizing the other door was opening. Karen grew alerted and grabbed Both Andy and Chucky dragging them down the hall leaving Mike once again.

Andy let out a yelp as his hand was gripped onto. Karen dragged both of them to the end of the hall, then relizing the gun Mike had gave her.

She got the gun out and pointed it to the doppelganger and the other end of the hallway. "Shoot him!" Chucky yelled at Karen. She then pulled the trigger, causing a loud boom.

Andy let out a wierd disgusted yelp that made him jump backwards a little as the doppelganger's head had been blowed off. Chucky took the gun from Karen and shot again.

This time he blew his legs off, now sending him to the ground in bits and pieces. All that was remaining was his torso, and arms. Karen, Andy, and Chucky daringly got closer.

Chucky shot the doppelganger a few more times, letting out the anger that was built up inside of him. Andy still had tears falling, and was scared to death, Chucky realized this and dropped the gun.

Chucky began walking back towards the boy, Andy falling down on his knees, and being hugged by the ginger. Karen once again then went back to help Mike, leaving Chucky and Andy alone.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this mess..." Chucky muttered to Andy, now gripping him a little tighter. "It's okay...it's not your fault..." Andy whispered to him softly.

Chucky sighed "No, its not okay sport, you'll have to remember this fucked up shit for the rest of your life..." he spoke, he felt bad for the boy.

Just then as Andy was about to raise his voice at Chucky for taking all the blame, he once again heard a loud scream come from his Mother's bedroom.

Andy and Chucky both quickly ran into the room, to reveal another cop that had recently walked in, being strangled from another Chucky in the vent.

Chucky got pissed off that he was STILL alive, after being burned, and shoot like 47 times. He was about to jump up and attack him until Andy happened to look over at his Mom, pointing a gun at the Chucky strangling an officer.

Andy grabbed Chucky, pulling him back and holding him in a tight grip. Just as soon as Andy had done his movements, Karen shot the Chucky strangling the officer.

Chucky was surprised that Andy noticed in time, then things would have been really screwed up. It deep shock, Chucky searched for words like a "Thank you." Or a "Oh that was close." Instead it came out as a stutter.

"I-I" Chucky tried to speak but couldn't. Andy was trying to make out what Chucky was trying to tell him but as soon as he was about to ask he heard his Mother yelling at Mike.

"The heart! Shoot him in the heart!" Karen yelled. Mike now had the gun Karen used to knock Chucky off of the officer, who was now sitting in a corner gripping his neck and staring at both dolls.

Mike did exactly what Karen said, aimed and pulled the trigger right at his heart. Andy kind of felt bad in a way, he was just glad that Chucky and his Mom was okay.

Chucky however, was still in shock. All of a sudden he turned around and hugged Andy as tightly as he could. Andy hugged him back, he really needed comfort right then.

Chucky layed his head on Andy's chest and went into barbie mode, thinking nobody was yet to notice he wasn't just a doll. Andy still held a tight grip on Chucky, refusing to let him go.

There was blood all through the hallway, in the vent, on the floor, and on the curtains. The officer that had been strangled had now called the police and sirens could now be heard outside.

Luckily, nobody knew that Chucky was alive except for Karen and Andy, and since Chucky protected Andy, she kept her mouth shut, since Andy loved him so much.

Mike secretly loved Karen, and really tried his best to convince the other police to belive him, his sidekick however wanted to forget about the whole situation, which ended both Karen and Mike in an institution.

Andy had just heard news about what was going on and had an immediate breakdown. His Mom and Chucky were the only people left in his life, and now receiving news that he would be put in a foster home, Chucky didn't go with him.

He lost everything, his whole family, he had nobody left but him, himself, and hiself. Andy was sitting on the ground, in New fresh clothes and held Chucky on his lap.

He was in tears but tried his best not to cry. "Don't worry kid, I'll find ya..." Chucky felt deeply guilty for Andy, he wasn't the best in these type of situations.

Andy continued to cry, but from sadness to turn into embarrassment and loneliness. Once Chucky spoke his words he was given a little faith from his soul.

"Promise?" Andy questioned the doll, he didn't want to be separated from him, and neither did Chucky. Chucky hated kids, but this kid was special, somebody who gave him feeling and hope in his heart for once.

"I promise Ands, I won't leave ya." Chucky said. Andy liked that pet name, 'Ands' he thought. He smiled and hugged Chucky close to his chest.

Chucky could feel Andy's heart beating rather faster than normal, thats when he started to wonder, 'Does Andy love me? Do I love Andy?'

These thoughts made Chucky's face red, yet Andy was too sad to notice. Chucky then noticed a few people coming near. "Listen sport, I just want you to know that I love you so much, and that you'll be fine on your own, okay?" Chucky spoke.

Andy was not expecting those words, he was ready for the i love you, but he wasn't ready for the goodbye. Chucky gave Andy a kiss on the cheek before going into barbie mode.

Andy was almost in tears again, until he saw people come near he hugged Chucky one last time. One lady came and picked up Chucky, the Man with the lady helped Andy get up and walked him in separate ways from Chucky.

Andy teared up, looking back several times for Chucky, until he was gone. He then looked around for his Mother, then realized her and Mike was gone too.

Andy was alone now, and there was nothing he, or anybody else could do about it.

Hi guys! So this is technically the end of the first Child's play. If this gets enough reads I will decide by the end of September if I will make the Child's play 2 my way. I hope you guys liked this story and I might start doing some FNAF ships and other horror movie stuff. Thank u all so much. Bye!!!