Part 1

I got my letter in the mail. I had little to no hope but it seems like that little bit of hope was enough. I got into UA high! All Might was beaming with pride in the video, and I'm overjoyed to see that I lived up his expectations.

I can't wait to see Kacchans face when he sees that I made it! I glance at the clock and tie my shoes. Time for my run. Maybe I should shorten my run today to celebrate. But first I gotta tell mom! 

Tugging my shirt over my head I head out the door and close it with more force than necessary. The door slamming behind me and hearing my mom yelp in surprise. "Oops! Sorry, mom!" But I can't keep the excitement out of my voice.

"Well?" She looked at me with wide eyes of anticipation.

"I got in!" 

She picks me up in a big hug and with tears in her eyes says, "My baby I'm so proud of you!" She sets me down, "I'm going to make something special for after dinner tonight so make sure you hurry home."

"Sure thing mom!" I open the front door and head outside ready to run. I shove the letter in my pocket to afraid to put it down as if it would disappear. Then I set off down the road.

I got my letter in the mail and I didn't even need to open it to know I topped the charts and made it into UA. "Fuck YES!" I throw my fist in the air and reel back on the two back chair legs kicking my feet up on my desk. Holding my hand in front of my face and creating a small explosion. 

"I bet that nerd couldn't even open his letter to scared," I huffed and stood up, "Guess I'll go rub it into that nerds face then." 

Looking out my window I grinned. Speak of the devil and he shall arrive. I swing my legs off my desk and my chair legs thud on the ground. I trek out of my room and down the hall and trail the nerd as he runs down the road.

When did little Deku get so buff? Is the nerd copying me?! "Pfft, wouldn't be surprised I am pretty awesome." Deku stopped in front of his apartment building where he lives and takes a sheet of paper out of his pocket. He  sits on the ground where he took it out to read it his face scrunched in bewilderment. His whole composure was slouched over and small. When he was done he folds it back up and puts it in his pocket. I could see his body shake as he looked up at the sky tears prickling at the corners of his eyes.

"Hey, nerd!" I kick a rock in his direction but it clattered on the ground short.

Deku wipes the tears from his eyes, "Not now Kacchan. I'm not in the mood for your hate." Deku turned away from me and goes to stand up. 

"So I totally got into UA. As if they could say no," I leaned in close and snatched the letter out of his pocket and opened it. I tried to lean away and avoid his hand trying to snatch it back, "I can't believe it. Wait no, I can. As if they would let in a weakling like you. God, I bet it was totally embarrassing trying to go around and destroying those machines without a quirk." I stood up and smirked, "I don't even need to read it to know you could never get in." I gave him a swift kick to the stomach.

Izuku reeled over with a loud exhale of breath, "Kacchan... please. Just give leave me alone today." Deku looked up at me with tears still in his eyes pleading with me.

"As if. I'm going to go to school and tell everyone that I was right and you are just a useless piece of crap and a waste of--" I kick him again down to the ground so he's laying flat on the ground "--SPACE!" Deku grunts and curls into a ball shaking from silent cries of pain. Just a pathetic mess. "I bet even WITH the BEST quirk you wouldn't be able to get into UA."

That seemed to have been a line cause while I was laughing over him his fear turned into anger and he kicked my feet out from under me and I crashed to the ground. My head hitting the ground so hard my vision blurred. All I could see was a blurry image of Deku saying something while his arm glowed and green lightning emitted from his body. 

Then there was nothing.