Part 3

After some time sitting in silence, I got up in hopes of warming up. I paced around the room and checked out the bucket on the other side of the room. It seemed to be made of dark metal with no handle. 

I kicked it. 

Hard. 

It was stuck to the floor.

A loud metallic clang rang around the room but not the satisfying clattering I was hoping for. "GAH! GODDAMNIT FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!" I fell against the wall and clutched my bare toe that was turning purple fast. Great, bet it's broken. I leaned against the wall and hit my head lightly repeatedly feeling the pain course through my body.

To say I was upset would be an understatement. I needed to get out of this stupidly large cell with nothing in it. The whole place was at least 10 feet by 15 feet. Why I needed this much room was way beyond me. But it's not bad, doesn't even feel like I'm trapped because the room is so big.

Stretching out I think about the situation I'm in. The last thing I remember is getting Deku's letter and bragging that I got in. After that its all dark.

Think. I was bragging and I probably threw a punch to show how much stronger than him I was. Did he fight back? What did his letter even say? Did he get in? "Hah, don't be dumb he couldn't have. That weak quirkless bastard." My voice sounded foreign in the still air. The sound echoed back for a moment, distorted. It was a bit unsettling knowing I was so alone in such a cold place. I wished that Deku was back just to fill the space.

What's up wit him anyways? He was all beat up and he wasn't locked in this stupid room. This whole thing stunk of villainous activity. 

Locked up? Check.

Dodging questions? Check.

Beat up? Check.

But why am I unharmed? Why is he the one beat up and I'm just cold in a room? Why haven't I seen anybody else? 

Maybe he did just take a tumble and he is just playing a cruel prank on me. Did he finally snap and lock me up in his basement or something?

No. This whole room seems way too advanced. The door doesn't even exist unless he's near it. The room is cold but it's not unbearable anymore. The bucket is even attached to the floor. Either this was premeditated for awhile. Or we are in some deep shit with some pretty bad people.

But how did we get here? 

Whispering now as it befitted the silence better, "He better answer some of these questions once he gets," I yawned, "back here."

After some time I woke to the door scraping on the floor and a figure walked into the room carrying a tray. Then I smelt it, rice and pork. I opened my eyes fully and saw Midoryia close the door with his foot and it sealed behind him with a loud thud that echoed through the room. "Cold still?" He didn't move from the door and looked at me laying on the floor. 

"I look pretty pathetic huh." I sit up and run my hand through my hair. That's when I felt it. I was missing a whole patch of hair on the back of my head. "The hell? DEKU! What's wrong with my head?!" I reached up with both hands just to confirm that I was indeed correct with my suspect. 

"Here I brought you food. You haven't eaten for a while." He took some steps forward but stopped quickly as I glared at him.

"You need to give me some answers," I stood, "Now." I held my hands at my sides facing him ready to fire up my quirk. He just down the tray and took steps back till he reached the wall where the door was. "You can't run this time!"

I ran and jumped at him ready to throw a punch but he slid down the wall and I made contact with the cement instead. "If you want answers calm down and eat."

"AS IF!" I go to knee him in the jaw but he just leaned to the side and I swung on empty air.

"If you really wanna beat me up then fine. I deserve it after what I've done."

"Damn right you nerd!" That's when I landed the first hit on him. I kicked him in the stomach and he didn't even try to fight back. I wailed on him till his lip was split, eyes bruised, and face was bloody. He took all I had to give without even trying to block or fight back. 

Then I spit on him, "Pathetic." I trudged back over to the tray where my now cold food sat. I picked it up and carried it back to the other side of the wall; distancing us as far as I could. I sat there eating the cold food my sight never leaving him. 

He laid there for a time and even after I was done eating he didn't move. "Hey, you still alive over there?" And that's when I saw it his body was trembling slightly. "You aren't crying, are you? Man up idiot."

He took a deep breath and held it for a time. I could hear the exhale and his body ceased shaking. He rolled over and looked at me with his bloody face and painfully smiled, "Still alive." He sat up clumsy clutching his stomach, "Unfortunately for me. That hurt damnit." He had a deep sigh and leaned his head back on the wall, "You had questions?"

"Yea, where are we?"

"Promise you won't beat me more if I tell you the truth?" He didn't move from his spot just closed his eyes.

"I'm over that now. It's no fun if you don't even try to fight back." I huff watching him closely. The empty tray was forgotten beside me.

"Were in one of the suburban cells the mob has. We're probably about a mile from the surface in a cement cell with walls created by someone's quirk."

My heart sank as my fears were confirmed, "How the hell did we get here? And don't tell me any bullshit."

He tilted his head forward and looked me in the eye, "I had to bring you back from the dead after I accidentally killed you. That hair your missing is where your head caved in and this bandage is covering the missing skin I lost to repair your head. Also, it's been way more than 17 hours for me. You were dead for 6 days before I made the deal and traded my life to save yours."

Well, I wasn't expecting that.