Part 6

It wasn't long until I heard that familiar scrape of the door. I turned around actually edited to see him again, "Back so soon Deku?"

A gruff unfamiliar voice answered back, "Nope," He smiled with crooked teeth, "Today it's me and my boys. That little kid messed up so he's receiving a punishment right now." He chuckled and two more large guys walked into the room. 

I backed up against the wall feeling the hostility grow in the room. I needed my quirk. I held my hands out towards them only emitting small sparks. Please. Please, please, please work for me. "DAMNIT. DON'T YOU COME ANY CLOSER." I hoped my face looked intimidating even though I was panicking. 

"Aw, the little toy looks scared but he's got a little fire in him." He took what looked to be only a step but crossed the room before I could react. Superspeed? Damn, I can't outrun these guys even if they left the door open. "Do you hear it little one? Your friends scream as he's being punished?" He waved at the two guys behind him and they went to work in the corner of the room doing... something. 

The guy in front of me tried to grab me but I twisted away. Then gave him a hard right hook to his jaw. Even with his super-speed, I managed to somehow make contact. He reeled back grabbing his face and looked up at me furious. I made a mad dash for the door.

I got out of the door and then I heard it. "WHEN THIS IS DONE I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU. FUCK OFF DON'T YOU DARE COME-" then his horrifying screams of agony. 

They rang down the hall and to my ears driving me mad, "DEKU!"

The screaming stopped suddenly, "KACCHAN! YOU HAVE TO-"

"I'M COMING!" I ran down the hall in the direction of the screams but I didn't make it far. The guy from the room finally caught his breath. He grabbed my arm but too bad for him as it was hot in the hallway. I activated my quirk and would've blown his whole fucking arm off if he didn't let go. 

I kept running down the hallway and passed a staircase going up. The guy behind me laughed, "Escape or save your little boyfriend. Hard decision."

"Tsk. DEKU I'M COMING." I left the staircase and kept going down the hall using my quirk to help me move faster. I don't know why that superspeed guy wasn't chasing me but it gave me an uneasy feeling. 

The door that Deku was behind wasn't locked but I busted it down anyways. Blowing the hinges right off the door. Then I saw him. Tied up to the ceiling by his wrists and feet chained to the ground, spread out like a starfish. He raised his head slowly tears staining his face and blood trailing down his arms and legs. The biggest gash was on his chest, it was in the shape of a K. Then I noticed the other scrapes were all letters as well. 

K-a-c-c-h-a-n.

They carved my name into his body. These sadistic fucks! "Deku I'm going to get you down!"

"B-behind you. Kacchan!" And I felt it a small prick in my neck. My pulse racing I turned to blow the idiot who got close to me away but my quirk wasn't working. I panicked and instead kicked the guy. 

He wasn't big like the others but instead was scrawny and wearing a blood-splattered lab coat. Deku's blood. It was all over him. "You- you... DIE!" I kicked him hard and he flew back. He didn't get up right away but I was going to kill him for what he did. I ran over to him and got on top of him punching the life outta this small man. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" 

"Kacchan..." I didn't hear him in my fury, "KACCHAN!" I whirled around to him eyes wide, "He's dead Kacchan."

I looked down at the bloody mess I made and it hit me. There are going to be repercussions. Shit. I got up and tried to get Deku down. He looked so small up there like that. It didn't feel right. His eyes started to drift closed, "Hey! keep those eyes open you, damn nerd! I'm going to get you down!"

He opened his eyes and cracked a small smile, "Thank you." He sighed and looked over at the door. Shit the other guys.

I turned around and saw all three of them, "You should've run when you had the chance. There's no way you can take us all on even with that amazing quirk." They advanced and I stood in front of Deku protectively. "Aw, he's protecting his little boyfriend. News flash he doesn't love you kid. You should just give up now."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"What was that little one?" They were only a couple of feet from me now.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I threw another right hook but he simply grabbed my hand and laughed.

"Just be glad that I have strict instructions from the boss not to hurt you. That green-haired kid made a deal that in return of you never being hurt he'd take anything doubled. HA. He's stupid but tough." He grabbed my face and before I knew it he was back in my room, "Count yourself lucky. Usually, I'd beat you for escaping but now," He ran back to the door, "Well you know."

He closed the door and it locked itself back into that unmovable state, "GODDAMIT! GET BACK HERE! I-I'll..." Damn, what can I do? I had the opportunity and my quirk didn't even work. What the hell did I get injected with anyways? Ugh. I hope he's gonna be okay so I can ask him. Those other guys aren't as nice.

I hope he's going to be okay. Then my heart hit my stomach, "I killed that guy." Oh god, he's going to get that backlash. But he already looked so beat and bloody. I crouched in the middle of the room and grabbed my hair. I was panicking. They were going to kill him cause I killed that doctor. I killed him and all he's done is care for me. 

"DAMNIT!" I hit the ground, "Damnit. Damnit! DAMNIT!" I'm never going to see him again. the last image I'll ever have is a bloodied and beaten Izuku. What were his last words? Oh god, he thanked me. He said thank you even knowing that he was going to perish for what I did. 

When did he become so kind and caring? Why didn't I treat him better?