So Many Kisses

Changkyun had woken up from his twenty minute nap and just continued laying on his bed trying to shake the grogginess from his sleep away. He got up from his bed and was about to start walking to the living room when he felt himself being pulled onto another bed.

He ended up being pinned down by Jooheon; the older started to kiss Changkyun, and they made out until someone coughed. Jooheon and Changkyun both looked to the person that had caused the cough and it was Shownu. Jooheon rolled onto the right side of Changkyun and Shownu picked Changkyun up bridal style.

The leader had sat down on the couch in the living room and Changkyun was straddling him. Changkyun started shifting to get comfortable and he heard a moan come from Hyunwoo. He whimpered at that sound and looked at Hyunwoo's neck.

Hyunwoo grabbed Changkyun's chin and pressed his lips against his. Changkyun let out a pleased sound and closed his eyes. Of course, everyone loved the Maknae, so it was no surprise when he got pulled away from Hyunwoo.

Wonho started walking to his room with Changkyun in his arms. Wonho sat down on his bed and started kissing Changkyun. He took off his shirt but before he could continue, Hyungwon had pulled Changkyun towards him to his bed.

Hyungwon took Changkyun's shirt off and pushed him down onto the bed. He started kissing his stomach and then went up to his jaw. Changkyun shivered as he felt Hyungwon suck on the left side of his neck above his collarbone.

Kihyun pushed Hyungwon away and Changkyun whined as he felt the warm mouth of his hyung leave his skin. "Shhh... Baby boy, Hyungwon doesn't know that he's doing it all wrong," commented Kihyun as Hyungwon scoffed.

Kihyun brought his hand up to Changkyun's chest and started playing with his left nipple. Changkyun sucked in a sharp breath and whimpered as he felt the bud between Kihyun's fingers harden.

"What are you doing to my puppy?" Questioned Minhyuk. Minhyuk pushed Kihyun away who glared at him and tugged Changkyun up. He pulled Changkyun to the living room and sat down on the couch. Minhyuk started cuddling with Changkyun and pulled a blanket over both of them.

There was a knock on the door so Jooheon had to go answer it. It was Gunhee, so Jooheon let him in. "Is Changkyun here?" Asked Gunhee. Jooheon nodded and pointed towards the couch where Minhyuk and Changkyun were currently cuddling at.

Gunhee took something out from his pocket but kept it hidden in his sweater's pocket. Gunhee walked over and looked at Changkyun who currently had his eyes closed but wasn't sleeping. "Princess, I have a surprise for you," said Gunhee and Changkyun opened his eyes immediately after being called "Princess."

He pouted at Gunhee, who then sat down next to him and pulled him onto his lap with the blanket. Gunhee took out a light blue heart leather pendant choker. He successfully put it around Changkyun's neck.

"You should love me more than the others. I spoil you continuously," said Gunhee. Everyone rolled their eyes at that. They all sat down on the couch around Changkyun.