So Many Kisses Pt.3

Changkyun got comfortable on Gunhee's bed, waiting for him to walk out the closet. He closed his eyes and then heard a clink. Gunhee had connected a leash to the choker. It was the exact same color. He looked at Gunhee and pouted at him, not wanting to have a leash connected to the choker. "Only way you won't randomly leave," says Gunhee. He pecks Changkyun on the lips but gets pulled towards him and they start making out.

Gunhee lets go of the leash and pins both of Changkyun wrists to the bed. They break apart to breathe and Changkyun tilts his head slightly to the right. "We should go back to the others now," says Gunhee. Changkyun pouts and replies with, "I don't want to continue watching that drama that they're watching. I'd rather cuddle with you." "At least you're thinking of the same thing as me. I'd rather cause some drama though," says Gunhee. "Between who?" "Between you and them. Just kind of joking around really. Though, I don't want to damage the relationships. And we don't even know how they would react," says Gunhee.

"I would have never agreed with you either way," replies Changkyun. "Better to cuddle until they call for you," says Gunhee. Gunhee lets go of Changkyun's wrists and lays down next to him. While cuddling they kiss a bit with each other.

"Changkyun! Come here!" Yells Wonho. Gunhee lets out a sigh. "Guess that's the end of our cuddling session," he says with a disappointed look. They get up and Changkyun pecks him on the lips. "I can sleep with you tonight, if you want," says Changkyun. "I'm not going to turn that offer down," says Gunhee with a smile. He pecks Changkyun one last time before they walk to the living room.

Wonho pats his lap, signaling for Changkyun to sit on his lap. Changkyun complies and kisses Wonho. After, Wonho observes the leash and then looks at Gunhee. He smirks and then turns his attention back to Changkyun. He pecks Changkyun on the lips and then turns his attention back to the show they were watching. Thankfully, not a drama. Gunhee sits down and observes Changkyun. The latter sits down on the couch next to Wonho and cuddles with him, finally interested in what they were watching