So Many Kisses Pt.2

Changkyun struggled to get out of Gunhee's hold after two hours of sitting on the couch watching a boring drama. "Gunhee let go, I need to go to the bathroom," said Changkyun. That was a total lie, he didn't need to go, he just wanted to get out of his hold. "Fine. I'll go with you," grumbled Gunhee. "I can go by myself! I don't need you watching me go," replied Changkyun. "I'll go with him," said Jooheon and Hyunwoo at the same time. Changkyun looked at both of them and sighed. "I don't need you to watch over me," whined Changkyun. He started pouting at his hyungs. Hyunwoo and Jooheon got up and started pulling Changkyun with them to the bathroom.

Changkyun groaned but let them take him to the bathroom. They let go of him when they got to the bathroom but Changkyun kept walking to his room.  He got out a shirt and put it on then went to his bed. He plopped himself onto it and took out his phone which was quickly snatched from his hand. "Hyung," whined Changkyun. Jooheon threw the phone onto his bed and climbed onto Changkyun's bed. He hovered over Changkyun and kept looking from his eyes to his lips. He got near and their noses touched.

Changkyun was starting to get impatient. He pulled Jooheon down by putting his hand behind his neck and pulled him down, successfully connecting their lips. Jooheon licked Changkyun's bottom lip, wanting access but Changkyun wouldn't open his mouth. Jooheon growled and pulled away from Changkyun; both panting heavily. Shownu climbed on to Changkyun's bed looking amused. He connected his lips with Changkyun's, pulling him onto his lap.

He pulled on the choker Changkyun was wearing and the younger gasped at the force of the tug. Shownu took that to his advantage and pushed his tongue into Changkyun's mouth. He explored Changkyun's mouth, letting the younger try to fight for dominance. Shownu, of course, won that battle and disconnected their lips. He looked over to a jealous Jooheon and smiled. "And this is how you get the Maknae to open his mouth," said Shownu to Jooheon. "Well, I forgot he was wearing that," replied Jooheon. "Changkyun takes a long time in the bathroom doesn't he?" Said a new voice. They all looked over to see Gunhee in the doorway of the room. Changkyun looked away from him and he found the wall behind Shownu more interesting than Gunhee.

Shownu got up with Changkyun still in his lap and he let Changkyun wrap his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. He walked over to Gunhee and gave him Changkyun who ended up whining because Gunhee threw him over his shoulder. Gunhee walked to his room which was separated from everyone else's because before he moved in, it was the guest room. He placed Changkyun gently on the bed and then went into his closet.