back again

Hey shoto~

Dabi was standing on todoroki's window like that was normal thing. Suddenly  dabi kicked todoroki's window down. Some how it didn't make that big noise but still it made sound of course. Dabi jumped in todoroki's room.

Dabi: hey shoto how do you feel?
Shoto: fe..feel?
Dabi: that kiss. tell the truth am I your love interest now and tell the truth.

Dabi crapped todoroki's took both todoroki's cheeks in one hand and squeezed them.

Dabi: how do you feel. Didn't I make your heart feel alive by that kiss. I'm everything you need.

Shoto: n..no for seconds it felt nice, but thinking about you now makes me feel hate.

Dabi was schoked he didn't think todoroki could hate him. Whit that kiss dabi had pastel that can make you fell in love. But it didn't work on todoroki? It back fired to dabi? Why would he then be this interest of todoroki?

Dabi: shoto why do keep that same face all the time. If you can even once show something else that would be beautiful.

Shoto: I will not do anything for you.

Todoroki was starting to get enough of dabi.

Knock knock

This time it was door, door to todorokis room. Dabi was confused. But before anyone could say come in or go away the door opened.
It was: sero, sato and midoryia.

Sero: t..t..todoroki!

Dabi quick chance their position little different. That way one dabi's hand went through todoroki's waist and also crapping one of shoto's hand. And other was covering todorokis mouth that he couldn't speak. same hand of dabi's is making sure that shoto can't move his hand.  So shortly that way todorokis now can't do anything.

Midoryia: TODOROKI KUN
Dabi: awwww look shoto some of your friend are here to safe you from me~
Sato: better let go of him before you are in trouble.

Dabi: in trouble?  I'm already in many of those thing. Hey shoto ~ wanna join the lov that would be better for you then this hero school.

Todoroki was panicking he couldn't speak and that point even move.

Todoroki's pov

What is this guys problem I know he is villain but still. Why am i letting these thing to happen?  I could easyly just break free.

Dabi: get us back now.

What does that mean? Sudently I can see how everything was turning to black.  I couldn't see anything but right now I know I'm not in dorms anymore.

That's it for now and I'm gonna take special vacation(I almost never post and now I'm taking vacation😂) from mha so many people are toxic in there  and they have made me cry so VACATION✨ have a wonderful day you all😘