I didn't mean to scare you, darlin'

𝑨/𝒏: 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 2005 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒐.... 𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔!!! 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.

All I want is for someone to hold me. Someone who I know is gonna stay. What a fucking fairytale, I know. I may have Mr. Teddy but it's just not the same. The movies are having a throw back Thursday night, maybe I should just drown my sorrows in popcorn and an unhealthy amount of candy and soda pop.
Luckily they were playing my favorite, Heathers. Something about teen romance and death just has me drawn in. I hoped out of bed and ran downstairs to the garage to grab my bike. Yes I'm twenty fucking years old and still ride my bike places instead of taking my car.

Once I got to the movies and got my ticket, I made a B line towards the snack stand. Popcorn, skittles, airheads, gummy bears, chocolate, and a large blue raspberry slushy. You cannot watch Heathers without a slushy. I was waiting in the hall for them to let people into the theater but I was the only one waiting. Looks like I'll have the theater all to myself.

Once I was in the theater I got as comfy as possible. Considering I had the theater to myself I could lay in any place or position I wanted. I put my feet up on the chair in front of me and started to snack on my candy as the adds played across the big screen in front of me. God I love the movies.

Going to the movies is like being able to step into a whole new universe. No one to tell you who you can and cannot be or to tell you no. It felt like a wonderland that I never wanted to leave. There is always such an empty feeling I get when the movie end and I realize I have to go back home to my family. Now don't get it twisted, I love my family and they are amazing, but sometimes there is a reason I leave to go to the movies at 3:30 and don't come back till 9:00.

Just as the movie was about to start I felt a slight shove to the back of my chair causing me to screech. I held my heart before the most handsome voice I've ever heard spoke.
"Sorry down there. I didn't mean to scare you, darlin'." He said. I turned around in my seat to see my two biggest celebrity crushes, Christian Slater and Sarah Paulson.
"Holy fuck." I said in a state of shock. Sarah giggled and smiled down at me.
"A little star struck are we?" She questioned and I could do nothing but nod my head which made them both laugh.

What.

Is.

Life.

Word couldn't describe how I felt in that moment. It was like getting to go to space only I was still on earth but the same amount of adrenaline.
"Why all the sweet treats?" Sarah asked.
"Sweet tooth." I replied blushing.
"Now, don't be embarrassed. It's ok to have a bag of candy or two every once in awhile. Well, I guess in your case it's three or four." A small giggle escaped my lips and my blush grew pinker.
"What's your name, little one?" Christian asked me making me blush, at this point, full on red.
"God, are you guys trying to turn me into a tomato?" They laughed and awaited my answer.
"Y/n, Y/n Y/l."
"That's a very pretty name." Sarah said.

"Why don't you come sit up here with us? You look pretty lonely down there." Christian offers. How could I say no to him. I nodded my head and walked, almost ran, up to them. Sarah patted the seat next to her and I sat down, a little nervous about what could happen next.