Story Stories 5

Oikawa's (chaotic) birthday party

It was a known fact that Oikawa was quite popular. Mainly for his looks and straight forward personality. But Hinata didn't expect him to be so popular that the party guests could barely fit in the house.

Oikawa had a pretty big house it was three stories tall and looked like something the Kardashians would live in. It also seemed pretty modern and the garden was just breathtaking. Cinderella would hold her wedding here if she could. The pool also was full in seconds the moment everyone noticed it. The aesthetic was also very eye-catching. Overall Oikawa's house was just like Barbie's dreamhouse just not in pink. Hinata could also swear he heard someone say the third floor was just Oikawa's place. How rich was this guy anyway?

"Hinata move you are keeping everyone else from entering," Kageyama said as he pushed Hinata closer into the house.

"How can't you be surprised by all this? I literally feel like I am in Disneyland again"

"Well I was here often so I'm used to it by now"

"What??? Without me?"

"It was a setters thing"

"Oh-"

"CATS INCOMING" the couple heard before Kuroo threw open the door. He was followed by the rest of Nekoma who all had presents in their hands.

"KUBRO" someone shouted and tackled the middle blocker.

"BROKUTO" the pair ended up pushing Yaku so that he ended up hitting the wall with his elbow. Hard.

"Bokuto-san look what you did" Akaashi quickly helped Yaku up. The libero was shaking. Not because he was hurt, well that too. But because he was close to killing a cat and owl.

"NO SORRY YAKU"

"YAKKUN WAI-" Hinata and Kageyama made their way to Suga when they spotted him. They ignored the screams for mercy behind them.

Suga was talking to Atsumu and Sakusa. More to Atsumu because Sakusa seemed like he didn't want to be there. Which he probably didn't want but Atsumu forced him.

"Hey Suga-san"

"Yo!" the third-year setter gave the two first years a big bright smile. Also known as one of his "Suga sweet smiles". The first years immediately felt comfortable.

"Hey, you two! You just arrived right want me to show you to everyone so you can greet them?" the demon duo nodded.

"Wait where do I put this?" Kageyama was holding up a big in alien wrapping paper wrapped package. Hinata was curious about what was in it but the setter refused to tell him because he insisted on it staying a secret.

"I see you also have one Hinata let me show you where to put them" Suga lead the two to a room close by. The door had a note attached to it which said in very neat handwriting " Yahoo presents here pls". Hinata opened the door and was met with a huge pile of presents. So many in fact that the room was nearly full of them. Oikawa definitely knew too many people.
Kageyama didn't seem the slightest bit bothered by it and he left his present also on the pile. Hinata did the same.

"Seriously how many people does the Grand King know?"

"A lot apparently and not even everyone is here. He only invited sports players."

(will I use this for a short crossover? Yes yes I will)

"Who are they? They are so tall" Hinata pointed at a group of seven players. Four of them were very tall like basketball players (wink wink) and two were rather short next to the rest. What caught Hinata's attention was how the red-haired guy had two different eye colors. Weird.