Chapter 1[Edited]: First Day

Elsa's POV
I woke up to the sun streaming down on my face, getting up to close the curtains and wondering why my alarm didn't go off.

I took my bath and went downstairs, seeing the girls, I waved at them shocked they all got up before me.

"Hey, guys. Does anyone know why my alarm didn't ring this morning?"

Our mum came out from the kitchen with our food telling us to eat up.

After eating Mum checked her watch and turned to us. "You guys have 20 minutes before school starts. Better hurry up."

We looked at each other and ran to our rooms and that's when one of our favorite shows started.

"Oh, come on! Why do I have to miss the song?"

"You have ears for a reason, Anna."

"Yes, Mom!"

A few minutes after the song finished we were outside, waving our mom goodbye. We were wearing our hoodies, which were our favorite colors, with some jeans. Carrying our bags and skateboards, we skated our way to school.

Merida's POV
Ugh School, the worst part of life, but it isn't that bad with my sisters here.

As we got to school we saw one of our friends, Mavis, who is a vampire, by the way, that's why she wears hoodies like us. Trust me, she won't suck your blood or anything like that. She's found other alternatives.

"Hey, girls" she greeted with a wave, getting a chorus greeting back.

 "So is everyone ready for this new school year?" I and Elsa asked.

 They all chorused a yes. 

I and Elsa put our hands in front of us and the other girls put theirs in too and we did our handshake and shouted, "Go Seasons!"

Most people looked at us weirdly but I just glared at them making them look away, making Elsa put a hand on my shoulder.

"Chill, Mer. We don't want trouble on our first day, do we?"

We went inside the school to face the new school year, hopefully, it will be a success.