Chapter 3[Edited]: Johnny & Commotion

Hiccup's POV
As we turned and saw the girls looking at us, Johnny rushed in riding a skateboard and ran into me making us crash into the wall.

Gasps rang through the hallway, and murmurs of worry began to spread. "Oh my god! Hiccup are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered not caring who asked.

"Sorry dude didn't mean to crash into you," Johnny said.

 "Oh, it's okay"

Mavis's POV
Shit.

Johnny do you wanna get me killed. Just because I lend you, my spare board. Geez.

"Tut-tut-tut, How many times have I told you not to use that skateboard unless you know how to steer it properly.

"Uh..." he slurred.

"Well, that's not the case right now," Merida started, a hand on her hip.

"Yeah, you just caused a commotion," Elsa added finishing the statement.

I swear those two are like twins always finishing each other's sentences and they complement each other but that's not the issue at hand.

"Anyway, we have to get our schedules and yadayada, so toodles," I told him waving my hand.

"Way ahead of you sister," Rapunzel said entering the office.

"Yeah, We're outta here," Elsa and Merida said at the same time.

As they were entering Anna turned back to look at me with an eyebrow raised. "You coming?"

"Yeah."

And with that, we entered the office leaving everyone confused about what just happened.

Flynn's POV
What just happened.

"Dude, what just happened," Kristoff asked.

"I have no idea," I answered.

I was still shocked by what just happened. I mean I was almost hit, and then the hiccup got hit instead because of Johnny and his recklessness. Then we find out that Johnny somehow knows those girls.

Wait, how does he know them?

"Johnny," I called.

He was still looking at the door and shook his head before answering. "Yeah?"

"So, how do you know those girls, the one wearing black in particular," Jack said smirking and swinging his arms on his shoulders.

"W-well we all went camping together. That's where I met Mavis and her sisters." he stuttered out.

Well, that explains it.

"Oh, okay," Hiccup shrugged.

"Huh?"

Sharing a look, we all turned back to him, "We mean that that answer is okay!" 

"Anyway let's go check out our lockers," Kristoff suggested.

Jack looked at Johnny, "You have collected your schedule and locker numbers, right?"

"Yeah I got it before I went testing out the Skateboard," he answered back. "I'll test it again after school."

"Um, I'd prefer if you test it when I'm not around," Hiccup said as we walked towards the lockers.

I chuckled.

"And I don't think Mavis would want you using that thing," I said.

"Yeah, She looked pretty pissed," Kristoff added

"Nah, she just like that." Johnny waved off.

"Just like that?" Jack questioned.

"Well I mean she just doesn't want anyone getting hurt, especially her and her sisters, So," He answered.

"So?" I asked.

"So, let's just go to our lockers," Hiccup said hurrying us.

"Okay," I said, "Let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person POV
As the girls conversed with the headmaster they collected their schedules and locker numbers and noticed something was wrong.

"Wait, what's this supposed to mean?!"

_____________________________________

So hey guys I hope you like this chapter.
Luv you 😘❤️❤️