Chapter 4 [Edited]: Locker Mishap

Previously on The Seasons
"Wait WHAT" they all shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now
---------------------------------------------------------
3rd person Pov
They all looked at each others schedules and realized something and then as if practiced shouted.

"Wait WHAT"

Their Headmaster looked up confused "What is the problem girls?"

"The problem is that we all have neighbouring lockers except Elsa" Anna answered her tone rising by the moment.

Elsa put a hand on her shoulder signifying for her to cool down.

Anna gave her a look then sighed.

"Elsa has a different locker"

"No you all have neighbouring lockers" He answered
"Let me see your schedule Elsa"

He gestured for her to bring the piece of paper wondering why there was such a problem in the first place.

His eyes flickered across the first few lines of the paper in his hand and he immediately spotted the problem.

"Oh I'm so sorry Elsa but this isn't your schedule, looks like I mixed it up,let me just find your own schedule" He said flipping through a stack of papers.

"And here you go" he said giving it to her.

"Thank you" Elsa breathed out a sigh of relief.

"So can we go now that you have yer schedule" Merida spoke in her Scottish accent.

"Yes,we can" Rapunzel responded.

Mavis huffed "But that doesn't mean you have to be mean about it"

"I wasn't being mean"

"Yes you were"

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Wa-"

"Okay, will you two stop that" Elsa shouted getting tired of their useless argument.

"Fine" they grumbled.

"Now can we go" Anna suggested.

Rapunzel turned to the headmaster wanting to apologize and perhaps thank him for his time.

"Thank you Mr. Harrington for accommodating our..... nuisances" she said in a mature tone.

With that the girls filed out of the office giving the other students a chance to get their respective items.

°°°°°°°°°°°Timeskip°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After dropping their stuff in their locker, the girls split up and made their way to class chatting on the way.

With Merida and Elsa

"O---kay, I have AP Calculus first. What about you Mer?" Elsa asked glancing at her best friend.

Looking at her own class schedule Merida complained "Uggghh, I have English, why do we have different subjects first"

A/N: I don't know how to write her Scottish accent so I'm just gonna write it normally, hope you don't mind.

Elsa laughed at her friend/sister but knowing how much they both hated the situation she tried to find the bright side.

"Well look at the bright side, we have our other classes together"

The redhead and platinum blonde eyes widened at a sudden realization.

"Even Archery" Elsa spoke.

"Yesss" Merida pumped her fist up into the air and then turned to face Elsa the two of them smirking.

"You do know what this means right"

"Of course I do"

Next on The Seasons

"Okay, so do we know where we are going"

"I have no idea"

".... Let's ask someone....." she said looking around.

"Oh, excuse me?"

The boy turned around

------_----_-----_------_------_------_-----_-----_---_--

A/N: So I'm thinking about changing the book picture.

What do you think about this.
Tell me in the comments.

If you have any pics pls send me some, just make sure it has four of them in it

And their respective seasons in the background.

Bye guys, luv u ❤️❤️