Chapter 2[Edited]: Lines Are The Worst But Chocolate Is The Best

Punzie's POV
As soon as we shouted our signature mantra we entered the school. We saw a line in front of the headmaster's office. Ugh, that means we have to wait.

"Wait, wait, wait! We have to wait?!" Mavis whined.

"I know right. So annoying." I added.

"Well, we could wait and eat some chocolate," Elsa suggested like the smart-ass she was.

We all perked up at the sound of chocolate, a smile appearing on our faces.

" Yeah, chocolate!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack's POV
"Here are your schedules and locker numbers, with everything you need to know about your new school." The man in front of us explained.

"Thank you, sir," Hiccup said like the dork he is. I could see Flynn holding in a laugh and rolling my eyes, I nudged him in the stomach using my elbow.

As soon as we left the office Flynn snickered before mocking Hiccup. "Thank you, sir" he imitated in a high-pitched voice.

I laughed and Kristoff joined me.

"Guys, stop. It isn't funny." Hiccup huffed annoyed.

"Dude, it's just so funny when you try to act all goody two shoes," I said and we all laughed and that's when I noticed some girls staring at us.

But the girl with platinum blonde hair looked very interesting.

---------------------------------------------------

Elsa ,Anna, Merida and Rapunzel POV
We were waiting for our turn when four boys came out of the headmasters office.

I think they were teasing the guy with the glasses but my focus was on the silver haired boy/brown haired boy/boy wearing glasses/blonde haired boy. All of a sudden they started laughing and we looked at them arching our eyebrows.

And then it suddenly happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooh cliffhanger
I'm sorry it's short 😔.

But I was rushing to update because it's been a while.

Can you imagine immediately after my exam we started online classes😠.

So I had to at least give you guys something.
Umm my mum is calling me for dinner so I have to end here.

Byee and Luv you 💕💋💞😘.