F

thank you

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"Theo! I was looking for you everywhere!"

"I was only gone for thirty minutes, Kyle. You're worst than Luke."

"What's that?"

I looked down at the bag I was holding on and a smile crept up on my lips, thinking how much this will make Luke's day because I bought this specifically for the date today and because we missed three months of our supposed celebration. And I can't let this day pass up now that he's back to me—no way. I've waited so long for this day to come. "Oh, just a little something for Luke." Kyle grinned at me and before he could tease me about it, I followed up with another question. "Where are they anyway?"

"Dressing room, they're just done with soundcheck. I filmed the last of content I could press on to tie everything up for the background video later. I'm sure you don't need more?" I laid the bag down as a surprise when I saw him later and grabbed the camera from Kyle's hands, knowing I'll have to add the footage to their final bit later. Just something we set up and asked Kat if we could surprise the band and their fans on the last day of a good tour.

"No. I think we've got enough. I'm really excited for this!" Kyle had his own set of videos while I had mine, and he was nice enough to get me some content while I was gone.

So, I hurried to make it while the band's not around, grinding it to render fast with the adequate wifi speed all while buzzing excitedly about the pancakes and waffles hidden just under the table. I also bought some of his favorites from other stores to make it up to him, because spoiling Luke Hemmings feels so great when he smiles to you like that. Like—you've made his entire world. And God knows just how much I was a sucker for his charm.

"What are you gonna do after today?" Kyle immediately asked just as I was waiting for the bar to load bit by bit like a lunatic. "I mean—are you going freelance for the band or?"

"Awe, is Kyle gonna miss me if I leave?" He rolled his eyes, throwing a napkin on my face that I laugh, seeing his reddening face from what I could guess was embarrassment. "Well, I'll have to set something up with Kat. Because as far as I know, she promised that I could take my own way after tour so I guess... we could come in some sort of arrangement with the band."

"What is it?"

"Well, there's no way I'm not gonna work with 5sos. What with Luke and the rest of them probably will shove me in a suitcase if I don't come. And—I didn't wanna leave my partner hanging. Not when he's the best I've ever met." Kyle began laughing the same as me that he didn't know how sincere I was with my statement. "I really mean it, Kyle. You're the best friend a girl could ever have."