10.

The rest of the ride was spent in comfortable silence. They are both feeling the slight hint of awkwardness after that steaming (kinda) hot making out—that they actually tried to extend further and maybe cross some small limits that shouldn't actually be there since they're married. But their hands are intertwined. 

Why? I don't know. Neither did the two men.

Both are still denial with the fact that they like the warmth of each other's hand though but it is fine, at least their hands are warm and comfortable. Soon, the married couple arrived at the reception and was welcomed by staffs and guided them to the hall with a grand introduction.

"The said, Korea's Power Couple, The heirs of two largest companies of the inductry, Mr. Jeon Jeongguk and Mr. Kim Taehyung! A round of applause to our handsome newlyweds!" Taehyung would not lie. He liked the reception more because it has more people. Time to let them see who's the real beauty!

His hands are still held by Jeongguk who seemed unbothered by the people. They sat on the table in front of the people who are exclusively invited to the reception. Of course, Jeongguk's wish, it is a private wedding and only a few personalities are there. There aren't any media allowed inside even. 

The reception went smoothly but an anonymous question was asked, something that the two did not expect in any extent. Not even one bit. They weren't ready for it and neither did anybody else. It was a shock to the two and Taehyung's heart started to beat faster and he stearted to feel uneasy. If they fuck this up, it's all done! 

"When did you meet? And how did you decide to be engaged?"

'Ah shit. We're doomed.' Taehyung thought.

They can't say that they fucking met at that fucking gala night where Taehyung fucking announced a fake fucking engagement!

No no no NO! Taehyung panicked inside not until he felt a hand on his thigh, stroking his leg softly and the hand that's holding his own beautiful hands are drawing small soft circles, forcing him to calm down once more. 

"We met not long ago," Taehyung's eyes slightly widened upon hearing the voice and turned to look at the man beside him. He heard a soft calm and gentle voice. Natural as if it was something true. A factual thing. "You might think that we are being risky but..." Jeongguk added, smiled, and turned to look at Taehyung.

Damn. His smile...

"But I'm so sure with Tae... So, I asked him immediately when I got the chance," The man said with a charming smile, directed to the audience.

Taehyung swore to the gods and goddesses and who ever there is that this man is a whole freaking expert! He couldn't believe how smooth that went and everyone cooed. They believed it! They did! Taehyung squeezed his hand and the man squeezed back.

Taehyung couldn't determine what is he feeling as of the moment. He couldn't point out what is this feeling inside of him. Like... It is real. Would it feel ever better if it was all real?

"My husband... Kookie," Taehyung said as his other hand went to Jeongguk's arm and caressed it softly up and down. Clearly trying to show Jeongguk something. The other was shocked. 

'Kookie? What the fuck is that nickname!? ' Jeongguk thought. 

Everyone cooed at it and Jeongguk had no choice but to continue listening.

"Kookie is such an excited man. He almost forced me to say yes actually..." Taehyung said and laughed, glancing over at Jeongguk's direction with a teasing meaning lingering behind his irises.