12.

The next morning Taehyung opened his eyes, he saw the same man from last night. Jeon Jeongguk. But he wasn't on the same bed anymore. He's at that other bed in the room. They took a room with two beds for a reason after all. Maybe he just waited for Taehyung to fall asleep.

Taehyung smiled softly and he indeed had a nice sleep. He got up and was about to go to the bathroom but he was tempted by the bed... not the bed he's already using but the other bed. 

And he thought, "Well ... nothing bad would happen unless he wakes up. So, I just had to keep quiet."

He decided to do as what he planned and went to that bed where a sleeping handsome young man was in. He smiled and indeed, he felt like what he did at the gala night was not so bad at all.

Jeongguk is very handsome... He slowly slipped into his arms only to gasp when the other man moved the moment he settled. He was scared to death only to realize that he was being hugged. Jeongguk's head is now on his chest and he's being hugged like a pillow. The man's arms are around his torso and the boy was snuggled up to him and 

it was warm...

His hands went to the man's hair and he started to softly caress his hair. He started to think of his decision in his life and he doesn't feel bad about it anymore. Maybe he was very very very wreckless that night and he did things that made this kind of difference but he also thinks that he's getting older and he's old enough to marry. And just right... what a fine man he got himself. 

He didn't realize himself staring at Jeongguk's angelic sleeping face with a smile on his lips and a soft gaze directed to the boy as his fingers are buried unto the boy's long black locks.

"Take a bath... we are going somewhere else," He heard the man saying suddenly and he just hummed. All natural. All domestic.

"Hmm... okay" He simply answered. Then his eyes went wide immediately after he realized what was happening. "W-wai--"

Then he heard that handsome giggle once more. "Thought I was sleeping huh? I'm a light sleeper..." he said and chuckled as he looked up at the shocked face if this beautiful man who had his eyes wide and body all stiffed and tensed now. 

"Good morning, Tae"  He said with such a smile that would make any heart go fonder, almost too much to bear. Making Taehyung's heart melt in just a simple click.

"G-goo-- Good morning..."

"Why are you stuttering?" Jeongguk asked with a smug smirk.

Taehyung then slowly frowned. "Are you teasing?" 

"Yes indeed,"Jeongguk simply said and Taehyung started to blush and his face started to go pinkish then reddish and even more. 

"Go on and take a bath. You'll probably take two hours again like last night," Jeongguk said and gave Taehyung's cheek a simple pinch which Taehyung only responded with a pout and a cute frown. Jeongguk released a chuckle.

Indeed, they look like some couple. A real one.

Taehyung immediately got up when the other let go of his torso and practically ran to the bathroom. Well... that was very very awkward to him, he guessed? 

Like yesterday, he fixed himself well. Took his time with dressing up and all the things he usually does. So when he went out, much to Taehyung's shock, his things are all packed and they are already booked out of the hotel.

"W-what-- What's happening?" He asked with a nervous look on his face.

"We're leaving..."

"Wait-- what !? I-I thought t-three d-days!? You said you're gonna make our honeymoon fu--" He started to panic. His heart shrinked and he felt like he was scammed only to be stopped by the other.