Candy × Shop

╔────── ・ 。☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

╚─────・ 。゚☆: *

╚─────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───────╝

C H A P T E R   E I G H T 

Knock Knock

'There's nothing there...there's nothing there,' she thought, pulling the covers over her head.

Knock knock Knock

'If you ignore them, they'll go away.'

...

No longer hearing the door knock, she slowly removed the covers over her head. Sighing in relief, she heard that whoever was at the door had gone.

However, it was cut short when her hazel-grey eyes stared up at a familiar Jester smiling down at her. "Hello sweetheart~" exclaimed the Jester, "Are you just going to lie there? There's so much to do today!

Twitching in anger, Vividus clicked her tongue. Not believing Hisoka forced his way into her room. She thought to herself:

'How did he get in here?'

As if Hisoka read her mind. All he did was wave a card key with a number corresponding to her floor number. Groaning in befuddlement, Vividus put the two together.

'Did he threaten the poor receptionist again?'

After one last glance, she would pull up the covers. Not wanting to deal with the clown. She was exhausted, the battle last night had taken a lot out of her—especially when she was using her Vessel Control against him.

"Get out of here." She muttered. "I'm not in the mood."

"But Vivi-chan, you're never in the mood." Hisoka cooed, lightly shaking Vividus. "It's the least you can do for hurting me last night."