Three × Years × Later

╔────── ・ 。☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

╚─────・ 。゚☆:*

╚─────・ 。゚☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.───────╝

C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N 

~.:[Hisoka]:.~

"Tomorrow night marks Heavens Arena's 125th anniversary, and the establishment will be hosting a Moonlight Ball to honour this achievement. All floor masters and competitors starting from the 190th floor will be our VIP guests. We hope you humbly accept this invitation and attend this event! We hope you consider accepting this invitation to attend this event!"

After receiving an invitation to Heavens Arena's Midnight ball, Hisoka stared blankly at the invitation.

"Wow, you got invited to such a party?" a voice said behind him, peeking over his shoulder.

It was Illumi.

He would put the note back into his pocket with a small sigh. Stretching his body to get the kinks out to get the feeling back in his joints. He was surrounded by dead bodies that Illumi wanted Hisoka to help kill.

"Yes, Heavens Arena has invited certain competitors from the Arena to attend as VIP guests. I am actually thinking of attending."

"Oh?" The older Zoldyck asked, tilting his head to the side. I didn't think you were into parties. What's the occasion?"

"Simple really~" He purred in response, licking his lips. "My little flower is going to be there! It's been so long since I've seen those lovely eyes of hers~"

Back then, he could remember how innocent she was then—the platinum blonde woman trembling in his arms. Hisoka wanted more of it. He needed to fulfill the craving he had for the Kurta woman from the past three years of not seeing her. Hisoka was indeed curious about what his favourite toy was up to, but he hasn't seen her since he and Pakunoda joined forces to help regain her memories back.