Mission Success

╔────── ・ 。☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

╚─────・ 。゚☆: *

╚─────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───────╝

C H A P T E R   T W E N T Y - S I X

When the whole event was complete with the Gatekeeper (known as Zebro), he explained the situation with the watchdog Mike and how it was ordered to kill any intruders. A couple of questions from the boys ensued as they asked how the Gatekeeper was not hurt.

Once Zebro explained the situation in more detail: it became apparent that the old man was not a gatekeeper. He was more of a custodian who cleaned up after Mike's mess.

Before Vividus and the others were invited to come back to Zebro's quarters, the Kurta woman wanted to test out her strength and attempted to open the Testing Gates.

Even though Kurapika was against it, everyone convinced him that his sister will be fine. Since Vividus was going to do it regardless of Kurapika's permission, the blonde teenager sighed in defeat.

Vividus was able to open Four Gates with ease and everyone was shocked by her strength, especially Kurapika. He didn't realize Vividus had grown stronger over the years when they were apart. The blonde was curious about what Vividus did to grow stronger.

Zebro introduced everyone to Mike and to Seaquant, who, even though he was quiet, seemed to have a lot of respect for Zebro. Especially when he allowed everyone into the servant's quarters.

At that time, Zebro and Seaquant tried to explain to Gon that it would be challenging to get Killua back. However, from what Vividus noticed, Gon was steadfast on his commitment, refusing to leave unless he at least saw Killua once.

Seeing how strong his resolve is in getting Killua back, she was happy to see that the white-haired boy obtained a great friend such as Gon.

Zebro sat near Gon, while Vividus sat between Kurapika and Leorio. Zebro explained more about the estate as Gon was touched by his words. Zebro offered something to the boys even though Seaquant was hesitant.

"Listen, Gon, why don't you three train, then?" Zebro asked, looking over at the boys and then at Vividus. "Out of the four of you, only Vividus can open the gates without help.