Plans

╔────── ・ 。☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

╚─────・ 。゚☆: *

╚─────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───────╝

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Don't touch me, Hisoka."

"Vivi-chan, you are so hostile~."

"Hisoka, I'm not in the mood for your games right now."

After the fight between Killua and Illumi, Zoldyck was no longer the same. Leorio and Kurapika tried their best to comfort him. However, when it came time for Leorio and Bodoro to fight, Killua interfered with the match and ended up killing the old man in cold blood.

When Killua was disqualified, he left the arena. Vividus tried to follow him, but Hisoka held her back and prevented her from pursuing him. By the time Vividus managed to escape his grasp, he had already vanished.

"Are you mad at me because I stopped you?" Hisoka innocently asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Yes."

Walking through the corridors, Vividus was trying to shake Hisoka off her tail, but no matter how many turns she made, he was always right behind her. She didn't have time for this, she needed to find Kurapika, Gon and Leorio and see what they had planned for trying to get Killua back.

However, she does not know exactly where they are.

Hisoka tried hard to get Vividus's attention, but what he noticed was that she wasn't giving him any attention. Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he would grab Vividus's shoulder, spinning her around and pinning her against the wall.

Vividus was a bit confused, not knowing what suddenly got into Hisoka. Looking around, she was happy to see no one was around. Because once again, she was trapped between Hisoka's arms.

"You know, you should really stop doing that." She declared bluntly, puffing her chest up.

Hisoka paused and stared at Vividus, pretending to smile with a fake smile. He replied, "I'm only doing this because you're not giving me attention."

"You're such a child," Vividus replied, furrowing her eyebrows. "I don't understand you. Why do you need my attention so badly?"

Hisoka rolled his eyes and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear in order to get a better look at Vividus's features. "Because you're interesting, Vividus."