New Friend Part 1

It was an ordinary day, Kion and Bunga went to Hakuna Matata Falls to spend time with each other since they haven't got to talk to each other for a very long time as buddies.
"So Kion, How are you doing today?" Asked Bunga.
"I'm good, It feels weird to have a conversation like this, I forgot how to talk to my best buddy..." Said a sad Kion.
"Yeah, It has been a while so we can't talk to each other normally like we used to..." Said Bunga.
"Yeah... But hey!, We can still talk, We just need more breaks like this." Said Kion.
"Yeah, You're right, I knew you would think of something." Said Bunga with joy.
They were walking until they saw Timon and Pumbaa sleeping while a red coloured animal was approaching them normally, Bunga saw that and jumped on the weird animal getting it away while Kion woke up Timon and Pumbaa.
"Huh?, Kion, Why did you wake us up?" Asked Timon.
"There was a weird animal coming towards you." Said Kion.
Kion pointed to the animal and Timon and Pumbaa immediately recognised the animal.
"Bunga!, Get off of him please." Said Pumbaa.
Bunga got off confused.
"Kion, Bunga, Meet Usijali (Means Careless in Swahili)." Said Timon.
"What kind of animal are you Usijali?" Asked Kion.
"I am an extremely rare red Panther." Said Usijali.
"You must be rare, I have never heard of you." Said Bunga.
"That's because my kind live in volcanoes but we are very hidden so no one can ever find us." Said Usijali.
"That..... Is so cool!!!" Shouted Bunga.
"Usijali came to us a very long time ago." Said Pumbaa.
"Pumbaa, Timon, Mind if we take him to meet the others?" Asked Kion.
"Sure, Come on Usijali, Go." Said Timon.
"Alright, Let's go guys." Said Usijali.
Soon after that Usijali, Bunga and Kion headed back towards the pride lands.

Sorry that this chapter is short, I am very tired right now. 🥱🥱🥱 💤💤💤😴😴😴