Trigger warning: use of the word 'D' in a sexual context (more than once) 😂

-> Lots of sexual innuendos so if you're a smol bean then I can't stop you but viewer discretion is advised!!

-> Seriously, if you are uncomfortable with sexual mentions don't read!!

Y/n: "I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional."

Todoroki: "I put the 'hot' in psychotic"

Midoriya: "I put the 'laughter' in slaughter."

Bakugou: "I put the 'D' in Y/n" *smirks to Y/n*

All Might: "This assignment is really easy! All you have to do is write about your happiest moments!"

Todoroki: "my what now?"

Y/n: "Oh but all my moments with my friends are-" *Bakugou cuts her off standing on his desk, explosions in his hand*

Bakugou: "When I killed Deku!" *Everyones notices Izuku is not here*

Y/n: "Katsuki... What did you do?"

Y/n: "Now, Shoto, to add the icing on the cake!"

Todoroki: *Covers the cake in ICE-ing* "Like this?"

Y/n: "N-no!"
*sighs*
"Bakugou, blow up the balloons, please."

Bakugou: *Explodes the balloons with his quirk, smirking*

Y/n: "No! Bad Katsuki! Don't 'blow' the balloons." 

Bakuhoe: "I'll 'blow' you~" *devil's smirk*

*Kirishima crying in the background at all his hard work.*

Bakugou: *smirks to Y/n* "You remind me of the 20 letters in the alphabet."

Todoroki: "Bakugou.. there are 26 letters in the alphabet." *thinking he's better*

Bakugou: "Oh? my bad,"
*Sly grin still to Y/n*
"U, R, A, Q, T (You are a cutie)"

Y/n: "Thanks, but, there's still one letter..." *Small Laugh*

Bakugou: "Oh~ you can get the D later~~"

Haha, thank you so much AverageCreepyPerson I love this sm 

Icey-pole = popsicle or whatever you call a flavoured iceblock.

Y/n: *Innocently eating her Icey-Pole 'suggestingly'.*

*Bakuhoe and Galmouroki staring intensely, whilst a blush heavily coated their face with dirty thoughts*

Y/n *Notices and inwardly scolds their tainting her purity with their perversion*

*Bites the icy-pole right in the middle and smirks*

Bakugou and Todoroki: *Is terrified and considering calling an exorcist*

Boku no pico vibes tho ya'll 🍦🚗👦👱🏻‍♀️

*Nightmares of Y/n's death are increasing for the worst, nights are becoming painful, so, as a spur-of-the-moment thing, Y/n is invited to the Todoroki estate for the night, without preparation. Bakugou already hates this. It is now mentioned they will be the only ones there because Endeavour is at work, Fuyumi with her friend and Natsu at his new job. Bakugou insists it's not happening. Y/n recommends Bakugou can come too. It had been decided the three would have a sleepover of sorts that night without arrangement.*

Y/n: *Walks out in Shoto's long sleeve shirt (as she did not pack PJs, obviously) and his boxers as shorts.* "Uh, I-is this o-okay?" *Completely crimson red and sheepishly embarrassed, tugging on the end of the shirt to pull it down.*

Todoroki: "Y-yeah- It's uh... perfect." *Can't stop staring, nosebleeds.*

Bakugou: *Also nosebleeding.* *Finally snaps back to reality* "H-Hey! Dont you dare wear that half and half bastards clothes and not mine! I'm going to burn those clothes off your body!"

*Bakugou chases Y/n around the large Todoroki estate as Shoto tries to calm the raging pomeranian.*

A/n

I love doing these, sorry!

I literally did them in between chapters, sorry!!

They were so sexual, sorry!!!

A little smutty tho ;)

(I don't write smut often-)

I got the ideas for these off Pinterest and AveragecreepyPerson thankyou!!!