Chapter 13: The red Riding Hood Story..... Or Is It?

Bri and I were walking around everyone as we were telling the story. "There once was a girl, everyone called her Little Red Riding Hood because she always wore a red hood. One day, she went to visit her grandma in the forest. When she started on her way home, it was dark and foggy in the forest, so she takes out her flashlight. What she didn't know was that she was being followed...... By SLENDERMAN!!" Bri and I narrated. "For those you who don't know, Slenderman is an urban legend. He's a tall guy in a suit that lives in the forest. He has black tentacles, white skin, and no face. He steals little children and only appears if it's foggy, at night, or in the forest. In Red's case, it's all three.

"Red didn't believe in Slenderman. Then she saw a piece of paper on a tree. 'Don't look, or it takes you' was written on the paper and a little drawing of Slendy was on the paper. She started to get scared. She keeps on walking, and she finds another piece of paper. 'It has no eyes, but it can still see.' Was written on the note. She's really getting worried now. When she keeps on walking, she starts to hear footsteps around her, and starts to feel someone's presence. Then she finds another note.

" 'Don't turn around, he's right behind you!' Was written on the note. In the moonlight, she sees a tall shadow behind her. She can't resist. She turns around slowly, and THERE HE IS!!

"She turns the other way and bolts. She's running as fast as she can. But she's not fast enough. Then she trips over a tree root. She turns over and he's standing over her. He cast out one of his tentacles and wraps it around her. then he lifts her off the ground and.... ROAR!!" We scream, putting one hand on someone's shoulder.

I had one hand on Liu's shoulder and the other on Johnny's. Bri had one hand on Kung Lao's shoulder and the other on Jaxx's. Everyone jumped at the moment we said "ROAR!!".

"Omj that was awesome!" Bri said, laughing.

"You guys shoulda seen your faces!" I said, laughing too. Then they started laughing along with us, getting the joke.

"Just wait for the next story." I thought to myself.......