Chapter 26: Bri's Shadow Gone Haywire

The next day, Bri was training with Duskwing while I was working on my force powers. Then Kitana kicked Duskwing for no reason.

"YOU JUST KICKED MY POKEMON!!" Bri yelled at her angrily.

"I know." Kitana said. After Bri checked on Duskwing, she attacked Kitana. Bri was more brutal than usual! I had to pry Bri off Kitana and I saw her eyes were all black. Then Bri disappeared into the shadows. Kitana was badly injured. Later, I tried to use my mental bond I developed over the years of being best friends with Bri. When I tried it, I could see the world through her eyes.....

Bri's at Shao Kahn's palace!

"Shao Kahn, I've decided to take up your offer and join you." She said to him.

"Excellent, is your friend with you?" He asked her.

"No. I come alone."

"Too bad, Scorpion will show you to your room." He then gestured towards Scorpion standing in the background.

"Follow me." He said to her, then took her to a room in the west wing. Then he gave her directions to where dinner'd be held at 8, it was 7:30. She changed into her other clothes she brought with her, put her hair up and it was almost time for dinner to start. During supper, Scorpion kept looking at her a lot and when she noticed he quickly looked away. Scorpion's in love with Bri! And the shadow's falling for Scorpion! Then she went to her room and went to sleep........

Then I came back to my senses again. I have to tell the others!

"Everyone! I know what happened to Bri!" I explained. "The shadow's taken over her! She joined Kahn."

"Why would she do that?" Sub-Zero asked.

"I'm gonna put this the simplest way I can for you." I said, then I put my hands on his shoulders and shook him while yelling, "THE SHADOW'S TAKEN OVER BRI AND IT'S FALLING IN LOVE WITH SCORPION!!!"

"And now the room is spinning." He said as I let go of him.

"No way the real Bri'd go to Kahn! But I need more info, I need to know more. I'm gonna keep this up when I'm meditating, when I do, don't disturb me! I need to know more about this......."