Chapter 20: Bri's New Power and the Return

The next day, something happened that we never expected. Bri and I were just practicing with our new weapons and out of nowhere some putrid corpses attacked us. Bri looked into my eyes and I saw something different in her eyes. They turn darker, then she screamed and threw out her hands. I saw something black come from her hands then I couldn't see nothing. (Yes, I meant to say it like that, deal with it -_-)

"Woooooaaaaahhhhhh.... What just happened?" I asked.

"I can't see! I'm blind!" I heard Johnny scream. I tried stumbling towards where I saw Bri last. I could tell she still had her arms out. I tackled her and everyone could see again.

"What was that?" Sub-Zero asked Bri.

"I don't know, but that was AWESOME!!!" I said. Bri didn't open her eyes, so Sub-Zero guided her over to the main square.

"If she can do that... MAYBE OUR POWERS'RE BACK!!" I then tried using the Force on my katana. It worked! "I guess we just needed time for the aura to go back to normal."

-----------------the next day----------------

The day started out like any other, I was just having a mind conversation with Bri, but then it happened. All I saw was darkness and 4 walls. I thought I could see something chained to the wall, then I saw a torch coming. It's Kahn!

"I thought I killed that joker!" I thought to myself. Then I saw the things chained to the wall were Sub-Zero and Kung Lao! Sub-Zero was pretty beaten up and Kung Lao's wrists were bleeding from trying to escape. Kung Lao didn't have his hat, and he never goes anywhere without his hat! Then he tried to get away again when Kahn walked in.

"That will not work," Kahn said to him. "Your precious girlfriends are not here to help you now. Now, time for you to die." Then I snapped outta it. I saw Kung Lao standing in front of me.

"Tia, what is wrong?" He asked me.

"I think I just went into Bri's vision." I answered, then shook my head.

"Well, you were completely still and Bri fell on her knees to the ground. Kitana poked you with the blade of her tessen a few times, then you twitched." That was horrible! But Bri's visions usually aren't wrong. Was it a vision of the future?

--------------later that day---------------

We couldn't find Sub-Zero or Kung Lao anywhere, I was starting to get worried.

"You think your vision's come true?" I mind messaged her, then Bri got another vision.

This time, it was in an arena. We saw Sub-Zero there with Kahn.

"Now that your ice powers will not work, you are defenseless." Kahn said, then started beating Sub-Zero. After a few hits he tried fighting back, but it didn't help too much. In the end of it, Sub-Zero was bruised pretty badly, he had a black eye and a few broken bones. You could almost see the bones in his wrists. He was obviously trying to escape earlier. "Now, I will leave you to suffer in the dungeon with your friend." Then we snapped outta it.

"You think that's where they are?" Bri asked me. Then we saw it. Kung Lao's hat on the ground!

"Positive. Let's go!" I answered, then we set off. Good thing Lucky's got a nose 5 times that of a blood hound. We found them in Kahn's palace in Outworld. When we went in a little ways, they were waiting for us. Quan Chi and Shang Tsung.

"What'd you do with Sub-Zero and Kung Lao?!" Bri asked them.

"The emperor is dealing with them." Quan Chi answered. "You are too late."

"No! It's not true!" Bri and I yelled.

"You will never find them. They are being executed as we speak."

"No!" I screamed. "YOU LIE!!!"

"They are now dead. I will show you." Then he showed us images of Kung Lao and Sub-Zero on the ground in the dungeon with their throats cut open.

"NOOO!!" Bri and I screamed. No, it's not true! Then, it happened......

---------------Kung Lao's POV----------------

I am so weak. I cannot get out. Sub-Zero and I will be killed soon. Sub-Zero was about to pass out. Then I heard voices outside.

"Tell us where they are!" I heard two voices coming from the other side of the wall. They are voices that sound like Tia and Bri, only a little lower.

"We will never tell. You will never find them!" Shang Tsung and Quan Chi yelled. Then something broke through the wall. There was a woman floating in a sphere of wind and bits of earth were floating around her. Her eyes were glowing pure white. Then I realized, it is Tia! She was next to a floating sphere of black with shards of ice and wisps of fire flying around it. Tia nodded at the black sphere, then shadows came towards us. It went up my body and to my wrists. It healed my wrists! It also healed Sub-Zero! Then Tia controlled a rock and broke us free!

"Shao Kahn! You will die!" Tia and the sphere said.

"You will never harm the emperor!" Shang Tsung responds with Quan Chi next to him. Then the sphere went to Shang Tsung and Quan Chi and we saw that Bri was in there! Her eyes are all black. The shadow then went into their eyes and covered their eyes in black.

"I am blind!" Shang Tsung yelled. Then Tia moved a boulder and smashed it over them! Then again, and again, and again. Then Tia used her force powers and, how they say, 'threw the two around like rag-dolls'. Then Bri enveloped them in a shadow. Then Shao Kahn walked in.

"Who are you?!" He demanded.

"Shao Kahn, it's time for you to pay." Tia and Bri said to him. Then they both attacked him with their powers. They used all of their powers against Shao Kahn. When they ceased fire, we saw Shao Kahn on the ground.

"You have gotten stronger since the last time I saw you, but you do not know what you are up against." Then he disappeared.

Then Tia and Bri started to tear the building apart! Tia was making an earthquake, and Bri was making ice fly everywhere. I have an idea, but I do not know if it will work. It is worth a shot. I ran up and hugged Tia. Her rage started to die. It is working! Then Sub-Zero tried it with Bri. It was working! I held onto Tia tighter and she started to descend. When we got to the ground, Tia's eyes went back to how they were before she got her powers, then the swirling color came back in her eyes, then she closed her eyes.

That is when something strange happened. White lines appeared on her skin in figures. I cannot make out what they are. Then the color came in, some of the figures I think were pokémon. But she had claws on the backs of her hands, claw marks going up her arms, two animals on both of her shoulders, a golden sun on her right cheek, a big 3 on the left side of her face (her right), a blue moon on the other cheek, two tears coming from one eye and one tear coming from the other, a 'pokéball', in the center of her forehead and stars connecting all of the others on her face. Bri got some tattoos too, they both have a pokéball on their forehead. Then we took them back to the academy and put them in one of the rooms with two beds......