S1 - The Start of Something Else

It was an average day in Etheria, skies are blue in some parts of the region. A vehicle zooms in the Whispering Woods, having a girl with white skin, misty blue eyes, and blonde hair put up into a pony tail with her bangs in a little poof, fighting over control of the certain vehicle with another girl. This one had tan fur covering her skin, freckles on her face, a poofy,unkept, brown mane flowing in the wind. This girl had cat ears and a tail, and miss-matched eyes, one was a teal blue while the other was more of a vibrant yellow. Both girls kept on fighting to take control of the vehicle, eventually, the blonde girl's head gets caught in a vine, swinging her back and making her fall all the way down to the ground.

"Adora!" the feline girl yelled after the now falling blonde.

A sword.. "Adora..you need to take that sword..you need to be the next She-Ra." A voice said, echoing in Adora's head. Adora looked at the glowing sword once more, before everything was blurry. "Adora..Adora.." the same voice said, though it sounded as if it was mixed with a familiar voice.

"Adora.. Adora!" The feline said as the Adora had opened her eyes, rubbing her head and sitting straight up and looking at her surroundings.

"Hm..Catra?" Adora mumbled, her eyes still adjusting. She could just tell it was Catra from the glowing yellow and blue eyes.

"Oh my Etheria-are you okay?" Catra asked, now even more concerned.

"Where is that sword..." The blonde asked, looking around, a bit more frantically.

"Sword? Adora are you brain damaged?" Catra asked, standing up and groaning a bit, "Shadow Weaver is going to kill me!"

"Catra I'm fine!" Adora reassured her best friend, "There was a sword.. right here.. I saw it."

The feline raised an eyebrow, now even more concerned, "Yeah..okay, let's get you back before Shadow Weaver finds out about this."

The two went back on the vehicle, Catra now finally getting to steer. Adora looked back at the spot where she fell..there was a sword, I have to find it. It wasn't long before Adora and Catra were back at the Fright Zone. Luckily the gas ran out when they had parked the vehicle. Catra hopped off the vehicle gracefully, as where Adora nearly fell of the vehicle 2
times.

[Time Skip]

Adora laid wide awake in her bed, with Catra curled up at her feet. She couldn't stop thinking about the sword. Why could I only see it? What if..what if this is a way out of the Horde? No..I can't abandon the Horde, it's my home...but what if.. Adora slipped out of bed, grabbing her red jacket and putting it on. She headed out to the hallways, before a familiar voice called out.

"Adora, where are you going?" Catra asked, rubbing her eyes as she was still tired.

"Uh- to take a walk, can't sleep." Adora tried to lie, making some random excuse. Catra didn't buy it at all.

"Mhm..sureee. Can I come along?" The feline asked, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.

"No!" Adora quickly stated out, seeing Catra's startled face, she added,"I-I just wanna walk alone. Could you cover for me?"

"I- sure.." Catra simply nodded, letting Adora walk out of the hallway, her figure soon going farther and farther, becoming too tiny to even see at one point.