S1 - Dancing as a Distraction - 1

Glimmer and Bow were heading to Dryl in hopes of getting Entrapta to join the Rebellion. Although.. the trip ended sooner then they had thought once they both saw smoke coming from the castle. Naturally, they rushed straight to where they thought the smoke was. A big hole in where the door must have been was there. Bow had known about Entrapta having traps set up around her castle, and motioned Glimmer to just teleport straight in. In which, Glimmer did. Placing a hand over Bow's shoulder, the sparkly princess managed to teleport the two of them inside the big metal castle. And what did they see? She-ra, yes She-ra the legendary warrior, surrounded by a bunch of Horde soldiers, and then a cat-lady, the cat-lady from the Thaymor battle, shaking the giant warrior. Both of Bow's and Glimmer's eyes widen as they see the legendary She-Ra turn into a passed out Horde soldier.. the same soldier from the Thaymor battle.

If they had went with Glimmer's idea, the sparkly princess would have stayed in her rooms for months. So, they went with Bow's idea.. and that was.. to teleport the hell away from here, and to come back the next day.

And oh boy, did Queen Angella receive a bunch of news from Glimmer that night.

........

It was the day of the amazing.. Princess Prom. Oh? You're a Horde soldier who doesn't know what princess prom is? Deal with it.

Adora was awoken by a scroll hitting her face. It was way too early to be receiving mail. Actually, Adora didn't receive mail at all, other than the occasional Force Captain meeting reminders. But those were sent to her in the afternoon. Catra wasn't in Adora's room for once...but instead was hanging out with Scorpia, and Adora didn't like that. The blonde was used to waking up with Catra curled up at the edge of her bed, lightly snoring and seeming to not have a care in the world. Adora loved Catra.. y'know, in a gals being pals way.

The blonde decided to actually wake up, and open the scroll, which revealed a long..long...long letter. The ends of the scroll falling to the floor, and rolling to the wall. Adora blinked, not knowing where to start, or what this even was. Before the blonde could even start reading, Catra busted in with a confused face, with Scorpia following her and holding the same scroll as Adora.

"Adora- you won't believe this but, " Catra said, pausing. She then gestured to Scorpia, " Scorpia is a princess! "

" Yeah- it's true.. you see the Horde decided to- " Scorpia started, only to get cut off by Adora.

" Scorpia is a princess? Wow how did I not see that- " The blonde mumbled the last part to herself, standing up and attempting to roll the scroll up.

"Ohh, you got invited to the princess prom too?" The half scorpion asked, Catra being beyond confused.

"Princess prom? I'm not a prince-" Adora paused, " Oh shit I'm a princess. "

" How- what- why? ", was all Catra could get out. " So my best friend from.. since forever is a princess? And I didn't know this? "

Adora nodded, being confused herself. Scorpia was just trying to open her scroll without chopping off any pieces of paper.

...

"Princess Prom! Princess Prom! We're going to princess prom!" Bow and Glimmer sang in unison, doing a dance with bowing and a curtsy.

"Oh I can't wait for the princess prom. We're going to get matching outfits, do our jokes!" Glimmer said excitedly, teleporting herself to the top of her bed. Bow hopped on the staircase, following his magical friend. They both have always wanted to go to the prom together, but Bow has been asked by Perfuma to be her plus one. ( Side Note: He politely declined since in this au; Glimmer would be lonely without Bow and he doesn't want that to happen )

"It's going to be awesome!" Bow explained, plopping himself on Glimmer's bed.

...

"Alright alright- so the giant lady you turned into before you passed out was a princess? " Catra said slowly, " And another princess saw you? "

" Seems like it. It's the only logical reason really. " Scorpia chimed in.

Catra got an idea, you can tell it involves blowing up stuff by the way her eyes basically sparkle. "It says that the prom thing is at the ice castle, right? We can take this to Hordak and he can allow us to I don't know.. destroy the castle? "

It turns out.. Hordak thought this was an amazing idea and for once didn't yell at them to leave. He angrily told him to leave.. but didn't yell it. Progress, right?

Now the three were left with one problem.. what were they going to wear?

...

Bow and Glimmer didn't have the problem of what they were going to wear.. they literally planned months before. Glimmer was wearing a purple and pink dress with a poofy skirt, while Bow was wearing a pink suit with a purple shirt underneath and of course.. it was a crop top suit.

———————————————————————

A/N: Okay- I am extremely sorry for leaving you guys for a week, I had no brain power. But- I FREAKING GOT 24TH PLACE IN THE CATRADORA TAG- THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO SOOO MUCH!

As for the Catra tag, I got 20th ( then 18th then 16th, then I don't know anymore ) place, but it says something else for everyone else. BUT STILL- THANK YOU!

Yes there will be multiple parts to this Princess Prom thing, since I really cannot function at the moment. I'll try and be efficient and finish all the parts in a few days.

Word count: 953