S1 - Blood Stains

"You", both Glimmer and Adora said at the same time. Hatred and disgust was shown in their tone of voice.

Bow looked at Adora, then noticed Catra who was right beside her. She looked..scary. Bow decided to try out his new bow, the net bow. Maybe he could capture the feline or the blonde to ask them questions? Bow got his bow and net arrow out and aimed it at the feline. With one swift move, the arrow had been launched at Catra. The net had captured Catra, who let out a small yelp. With one swipe of her claws , Catra got out of the rope.

"Oh..you just ticked off the wrong cat." Catra said under her breath. Her claws were out and ready to attack, which is what Catra did. She pounced on Bow, pinning him on the floor and scratching his cheek.

Bow winced a bit, then brought his knee up to Catra's stomach, pushing her off. Why was everybody aiming Catra at the stomach today? It was already bandaged and bleeding, why make it worse? Catra clutched her stomach, standing up and stepping back a bit.
.
.
"Don't you see what your people are doing?" Glimmer almost yelled out. She pointed at the smoke, and houses being destroyed.

"What do you expect me to do? Leave the Horde?" Adora brought her sword in-front of herself, preparing to attack.

"Yes! Exactly what I'm saying!" Glimmer had ran out of magic, but she managed to surround her fists with a ball of sparkle.

"I won't ever do that! I won't leave my home." Adora glanced at Catra, who was just managing to dodge Bow's arrows, "And I won't ever leave my friends."

Adora swung her sword at Glimmer, barely missing her chest. The sparkly princess sent out a ball of sparkles to Adora's face, blinding her for a few seconds. Glimmer then kicked Adora in the gut, making the blonde step back. The blonde swung her sword once more, this time cutting Glimmer's arm. The princess let out a small gasp, clutching her now bleeding arm and looked at Bow for help. Bow turned his head to Glimmer, immediately noticing her bleeding arm and went to her.

Catra followed Bow, only to jump on his back and scratch it. It was deep enough to draw blood. Bow winced, standing up straight to attempt to get Catra off his back. It failed. Adora used this distraction to go straight to the princess, kicking her side. Bow, who was still attempting to get Catra off his back, drew a shock arrow and sent it towards Adora. The arrow bounced off Adora's arm, which was enough to shock her. She let out a yelp and fell to the floor, still getting shocked after a few seconds. The feline scratched Bow's back once more before hopping off, rushing to Adora and helping her up.

"Glimmer, we need to go." Bow said, in a distressed voice.

"But-" Glimmer started, only to get cut off by Bow.

"We'll end up ever more injured than we are now!" The arrow boy said, that was enough for Glimmer to hold Bow's shoulder, teleporting them away.

Adora noticed how Catra's bandages were bleeding through. She attempted to say something, but Catra shot her a 'I'm fine' look. Thaymor had been taken over, Horde banners placed around various buildings. Adora and Catra enter the tanks they had been driving, and went back to the Fright Zone.

[💗💛💙Tiny Time Skip💗💛💙]

Adora would continue to ask her best friend questions such as.. 'Are you okay?' and 'Are you sure you're not in pain?' All to which Catra always replied with a 'I'm fine'