Chapter 1

Jason P.O.V.

I pace around my cabin, wondering what to do about my problem. The moonlight streams in through a big window, and the beam lands on my father Zeus's arm. It feels good to say that. Zeus, not Jupiter. I made my choice. And it did make me feel better.

But, my problem? It's not that. My problem is much harder than choosing. Which is really saying something about the problem, considering the fact that not being able to choose and procrastinating the choosing is my fatal flaw.

No, my problem is much harder to solve than a simple choice. And the worst thing about this problem? It's that I don't have any supporters.

Nobody knows about my problem yet. They are all brainwashed. They don't even know that this problem is a problem. So what should I expect from them?

Even my girlfriend, Piper, is completely brainwashed about this problem. Considering the fact that Piper is usually the one brainwashing people, this is new.

If Piper found out, she wouldn't support me. So I truly am all alone.

Gods, Piper. I'm so grateful neither of us died. Although, I'm sad that Leo did die. I wish I could say that I would die for him to be alive, but I'm not that noble. I actually value my life.

Anyway, Piper. She's just so beautiful. And, gods, I love her so much. Almost enough to forget about my problem. Almost.

The problem started bugging me ever since I came to camp half blood for the first time. On the Argo II, it got worse. And now? It's worse than ever.

What is this problem, Jason? You are asking. Well, I'll tell you. This problem is named Percy Jackson. And it's ruining my life.

Sooo thanks for reading! Just saying that these are NOT my views on Jason Grace. It's just fun to make nice people jerks. And, this is fanfiction, so I can make him an idiotic jerk. Again, I totally respect Jason and all that. This isn't how he is.

7-22-20