chapter 7 - back to college

(author note: hey there guys sorry if I'm not updating this book in a long time because lately, I'm busy because of online classes and I'm actually planning to make a new book to, that all for the note and thank you for you guys who still want to wait for the next chapter I will try my best to update it, now back to the story)

Mateo pov

I wake up by the sound of my alarm oh yeah I forgot I have to go to college when I out of my room I heard a loud noise from the living room I was curious so I went to the living room and see the four spirits were watching tv then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and ready to take a bath after I done take a bath and wear my cloth I went to the kitchen to make breakfast but when I was in the kitchen I see drake was cooking something then he sees me "oh you awake early today" I go toward the chair and I sit there and I asked, "what are you making?" "oh, I make pancake do you like a pancake?" "oh yeah I like them" "oh I thought you didn't like them" then drake bring the pancake to the table it looks tasty I take a bite it was so delicious "do you like it?" "yeah it was so delicious thanks drake" I smile at him "it was my pleasure" after I done I heard some bark I look down and see lio barking at me oh yeah I forgot to feed him I pet his head and said "I'm sorry lio I almost forgot you are here" I go grab the dog food from the cabin and pour it on the bowl after that I was about to wash the dishes but I was stopped by drake "let me handle that" "you don't need to I can do it myself and beside you already cook something for me" then drake grab the plate from my hand and said "nope I will do it for you" I sigh "alright then thanks drake" I go to my room and grab my backpack then to the living room to wear my shoes after I done I got a notification it's was kai he asked me if I want to go to college together well, of course, I want so I answer him like that he said ok he will wait for me at the bus stop after that i close my phone but when i was about to leave the four spirits are right at behind me alferd asked "where are you going my love?" "uh... I go to college" then the four spirits look at me with a shocked face then eric said, "you still in college?!" "uh..yeah what wrong with that?" "Why didn't you tell us?" oh yeah I forgot to tell them I still in college "uh.. I forgot?" they all sigh at the same time "next time tell us okay?" "Alright I understand" I look at the clock and I was shocked because I need to hurry before I miss the bus "I need to go right now" "wait we are coming with you," said Drake and everyone nods their head "wait you all cannot go with me" "but we have to we need to protect from evil spirits" "but not all of you well at least one of you need to stay at home to keep my house and lio safe" I go back see the clock oh no I gonna miss the bus and when I look at four of them they all look sad I sigh "fine you all can come with me" then they ears perks up and looks happy and they all hugs me "okay okay now let's go" I lock the door and run to the bus stop because I afraid the bus was about to go away but luckily it's not and I can see kai there waiting for me and he noticed me I was panting when I arrive at the bus stop but after a minute the bus came and open the door I go inside the bus and take a seat next to kai we were talking some stuff and without us knowing we already arrive at the college we go inside the college and to the our locker when i was putting my stuff inside the locker felix said something "so....this is called...college.." "hm? yeah, Do you like it?" "yeah..." "glad to hear it I like it here to" after I close the locker I see kai go toward me "Mateo who are you talking with?" "heh?" oh yeah I forgot only I can see them no can see them but when I look around everyone's eyes are on me that's when I feel embarrassed I can feel my face turn to red "n-no one I just talk to myself" "what's wrong with you? are you sick?" "n-no come on we gonna be late to class" "o-oh okay?" I grab his hand and walk away from the crowd, we go to our class and we sit together my first period was science the same as kai then the class was started I honestly like science but kai not really like science he said science was so hard, but for me, it's actually kinda easy oh I almost forgot to the four of them actually was wandering around at the class that's why I can't focus what my teacher teaching, after science done kai again asked me something "hey Mateo I noticed you were looking around at the class is something wrong?" oh no how am I gonna tell him?! I can't just tell him that now I see some spirits he will think I'm crazy oh no what should I say?! "u-uh..i-i was-" before I can finish it there was someone called kai "oh you can go without me Mateo we will meet at the cafeteria?" "y-yeah sounds good" "okay then bye Mateo" I stand there watching kai disappear then I go to my locker to grab my book and close it back my second period is history I go to the history class and take a seat at the middle and waiting for the teacher and as always the four of them wandering around the class especially Felix he seems really happy to go to college he so cute when he happy...