Hanging out

Ava's Pov:

         We were all hanging out in the pool at my house. It was me, Addison, Avani, Charli, Mads, Cynthia, Dixie, Tayler, Bryce, Jaden, Josh, Quinton, Anthony, Griffen, Kio, Noah, Blake, Tony and ondreaz

      I had just met Mads and Cynthia because Quinton and Jaden decided to bring their girlfriends. We were all hanging out in the pool when I noticed all the boys except Noah, Blake, Griffen, and Kio were gone. All of a sudden I heard some noises come from the balcony and Bryce on the edge of the balcony. 

Ava: "BOYS BE CAREFUL!" I yelled

Tayler: "Ava it's fine we do this all the time!"

Ava: "And every time you do it I still don't trust you!"

Tayler: "Ok MOM!"

     Everyone laughs and I just roll my eyes playfully. All of a sudden a hear a big splash and water falls everywhere making the pool almost empty. I know Bryce isn't that big to make that big of a splash so when I opened my eyes I saw that all the boys jumped at the same time except Jaden.

 Bryce: "HAHAHAH JADEN'S TOO PUSSY TO JUMP!!! he said laughing his ass off which made everyone else laugh."

Jaden: "BRYCE SHUT THE FUCK UP AT LEAST I HAD THE BALLS TO ASK OUT A GIRL YOU CAN'T EVEN ASK OUT ADDISON!"

Bryce goes red of embarrassment and everyone starts laughing even more.

We all decided to dry off and go shower so we can have a movie night.                                                        My house is pretty big so I have enough showers for everyone especially because most of the couples will be showering together.

                                      (AN READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE COUPLES ARE)

Quinton and Cynthia, Mads and Jaden, Dixie and Griffen, Avani and Anthony. Bryce and Addison are exclusive right now.

Back to Ava's Pov

I got out the shower and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Bryce and Addison making out. 

Ava: "Gross get a room!"

Addison: "Sorry Ava. So what movie are we watching?"

Bryce: "We should watch a horror movie!!!" He said that like a little kid going into a candy store

Ava: "Sure"

Addsion: "No those are scary!"

Bryce: "It's ok baby I'll be right next to you."

Tayler: "Just ask her out already you pussy!"

They both Blush. I looked at Tayler and he was shirtless only wearing sweatpants which was pretty hot. I always had a thing for Tayler since freshman year but I never had the guts to tell him cause I was afraid he wouldn't like me back. I mean look at me! He's WAY out of my league. But another reason was all the girls would always flirt with him to try to get in his pants which really annoyed me so I just backed off. I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to make some popcorn.

Ondreaz started chasing Tony around the house for some stupid reason sudenly.

Ava: "Woah Dre chill why are you chasing Tony?" Dre is what we called Ondreaz for short

Ondreaz: "TONY TOOK A PICTURE OF ME WHEN I WAS IN THE SHOWER AND HE'S ABOUT TO SEND IT TO MY CRUSH!!"

Ava: "Ok I don't even care about the crush part Tony delete those pictures!!!!" 

Tony: "hhahahhaaah NEVER!"

He started running around the house with the phone. I chased him around. I jumped on his back and grabbed the phone. I accidently looked at the picture and saw Ondre's dick.

Ava: "AHHHHHH EWWWWWWWW *gags* MY EYES!!!!!!" 

I threw the phone to Dre and he caught it. I dropped to the floor and rolled into a ball and covered my eyes still having the picture in my head. At this point everyone was laughing.

Ondreaz: "Oh cmon ur so dramatic it can't be that bad!"

Ava: "Well it's bad to people who are related to you!!!!"

Avani came over to me holding her laugh and trying to comfort me.

Ava: "It's not funny!"

Avani: "hahaha I'm sorry I'm trying not to laugh!"

I stood up and went back to the kitchen to grab the popcorn. We sat on the couch all the couples next to eachother and tayler on my left tony and ondreaz to my right.