the fight

AN: sorry guys I didn't know what to write and I got bored of writing but here's another part

Ava's POV

I looked back at what all the yelling was about and I saw tony hella angry at Tayler. I walked to the front of the crowd and just stood there cause honestly, I didn't know what to do.

Tony: WTF! See I told you! I told you not to go out with Sommer because you still liked Ava! You just don't fucking listen and now Ava is heartbroken. 

Tayler: First of all, your sister is fucking drunk! Second of all, I didn't know she liked me back. Tony...I didn't mean to hurt her.

Tony: Well you did okay?!!!!! And you're gonna fucking ay for that

And with that, he punched Tayler right in the eye. Of course, what any other guy would do, Tayler punched back. They got into a fight. I just stood there not knowing what to do while everyone else was yelling "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT" If I went in to try to separate them I would probably get punched. But of course, my mind was everywhere right now, so......I ran to the two fighting.

Ava: TONY STOP UR HURTING HIM!

I got in between them I looked at both of them and tony was barely harmed. I looked at Tayler and he had a busted lip and probably a black eye tomorrow. Tony then tried to throw another punch at Tayler but I blocked him....with my face.

Tayler: TONY WTF YOU JUST HIT UR SISTER

Tony: I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!

Tayler: WELL YOU DID UR GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR THAT

Ava: GUYS STOP! I HAD ENOUGH! 

Tony had rings on for style and when he punched Ava in the face, the rings made horrible scratches. Tayler carried Ava upstairs to the bathroom and set her on the counter. He grabbed the first aid kit and tried to clean Ava up. But she didn't let him

Ava: No I don'ttttt want ur help. I'm fineeeeee . she was still drunk

Tayler: Ava ur bleeding ur not fine. And ur drunk so please just let me help you. It's the least I can do after what I did.

Ava: Tayler you aren't the one who punched me

Tayler: I know but I went on a date with sommer when I still liked you

Ava: You like me??! She looked up to meet Tayler's eyes

Tayler didn't know what to say cause he gets nervous in these situations even though he knew she liked him back....soooo.........

he kissed her

Yes, yes he kissed her. He didn't know why but it felt amazing. Ava was surprised at first but she kissed back. After a few seconds, they pulled apart

Ava: Why did you do that?

Tayler: Because I've liked you since the day I met you. You were so beautiful and at that moment I knew I liked you but a pretty girl like you would never like me back..so i gave up.

I honestly had no idea what to say. I liked him back though. And I liked him for a long time now.

Tayler: You know what you won't even remember this tomorrow

Ava: Trust me I will. This is the best thing that has ever happened. 

Tayler: Why?

Ava: Well for one, the boy I like just kissed me.

Tayler: But I went out with sommer while I liked you shouldn't that be a bad thing?

I got off the counter (I'm all cleaned up now) and put my arms around his neck to hug him. He put his arms around my waist.

Ava: Tayler you didn't know I liked you and all you wanted to do was get over me cause you thought I would never like you.

Tayler: Yeah you're right.

Ava: *flips hair dramatically* I know

Tayler laughs. He picks her up and walked out of the bathroom to her bedroom. (Party is done by now) 

Ava: Ok I have to change 

Tayler just stands there not knowing why she's telling him that

Ava:...Turn around maybe?

Tayler: oh yeah..haha. sorry

Ava got done changing, "ok you can turn back around now." he turns around. Ava gets in bed so she can sleep." goodnight princess" he kisses her on the forehead and is about to leave until he hears, "can you sleep here tonight. please?" "Of course" He lays down next to her and ava lays her head on his chest. This is normal for them cause they would usually do this because they were really close best friends.

With that, they both drift off to sleep