Hype House party

Ava's POV

The girls and I were in the car driving to the mall. It was silent until Cynthia spoke.

Cynthia: "Ava I know you like Tayler."

Ava: "Um.....I did. But he has a date tonight which most likely means he doesn't like me back."

Cynthia: "Let's just keep your mind out of that area and just have fun at this party."

Ava: "Yeah I'm excited I haven't been to one in ages."

We arrive at the mall and we finally found the outfits we want.

Ava's outfit

Cynthia's outfit

Cynthia's outfit

Charli's outfit

Charli's outfit

Mads outfit

Mads outfit

Avani's outfit

Avani's outfit

*Dixie and Addison's outfits can't load but they were wearing the same dress as Ava just different color.*

We got home, did our makeup and hair and left for the party.

Once we got there all the guys were already there.

Tony: "Jeez what took you guys so long party started at 7:30."

It was 8:30 now

Ava: "Sorry we lost track of time. Um where's the drinks?"

Ondreaz: "Oh no young lady you are not drinking."

Ava: "Ugh fine I'll just go talk to the hype house members."

But really I was gonna go talk to them and then get drunk so I can get my mind off of Tayler. I saw Nick and takes to him for a little bit. 

Nick: "Hey princess"

Ava: "Hey"

Nick: "That dress looks really good on you." he tried grabbing my waist but I just moved his hand away.

Ava: "Um thanks. So how are you?"

Nick: "Not too good till you came over." he winked

Ava: "Ok well uhhhh...imma go." and with that I quickly walked away

I found the drink station and I got a shot glass and filled it up 5 times. I was about to drink my 6th when Tony came in.

Tony: "AVA WTF YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DRINKING!"

Ava: "I'm finNnneeeEeeeE"

Tony: "Cmon I'm taking you home"

Ava: "NO DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Tony: "Fine but if anything happens don't come crying to me"

I roll my eyes and walk away

I was looking for the girls but then the front door opened and there stood Tayler and that girl he went on a date with. I decided not to be a bitch about it and went to go say hi.

Ava: "Hey Tayler! Hi I'm Ava." I said the last part to the girl but she just rolled her eyes

Ava: "Wow no need to be a bitch."

Girl: "EXCUSE ME???!!!"

Ava: "I said NO NEED TO BE A BITCHHHHHHH!!!"

Tayler: "Ava you're being the bitch and your drunk."

I just walked away but then I had a drunk idea. I turned around and slapped tayler right across the face really hard.

He held his cheek but then let go and it had a red mark but I didn't give two shits.

Tayler: "WTF!!?? YOU'RE SUCH A PHYSOPATH!"

Ava: "NO I'M JUST DRUNK"

Girl: "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

Ava: "WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T I?! I CLEARLY LIKED HIM BUT NO HE WAS TOO BLIND TO EVEN SEE THAT!"

I noticed what I said and put my hand over my mouth which of course wouldn't change the fact that drunk me just exposed my self in front of everyone.

The girl was about to leave when Tayler yelled for her to come back.

Tayler: "WAIT SOMMER DON'T GO!"

Ava: "Yeah Sommer don't go he still needs you to get in his pants!"

Tayler: "Alright that is enough! You're drunk! Just go fuck yourself already I was actually having a good time until YOU showed up."

Ava: "Wow...So much for years of friendship." I was holding back my tears but one slipped out.

Tayler: "Wait Ava I'm-"

Ava: "Your sorry? Save it Tayler no one fucking asked if you were sorry or not."

I never really showed my emotions like this but today it just slipped out. I ran to the drink station and had a couple more drinks. I was gonna go to the bathroom until I heard two guys yelling at each other so I went to go check it out........