Chapter 3

AS THE MORNING comes she goes to work as usual and work hard for the  kids in the orphanage. And like as before, she is now facing the monitor and all her attention was there. She seriously give her attention to the work that her boss assigned at her.

She did not even notice that her boss already arrived at the office. Namalayan nalang niya na  nakarating na pala ang boss niya ng bigla itong kumatok sa lamesa niya.

Kaya muntikan na siyang mapatalon sa gulat. Nang makita na boss niya iyon, kaagad siyang tumayo at binigyan ito ng masaya  na ngiti. She actually felt awkward, because of what happened last night.

She cleared her throat. "Boss, what do you want for breakfast?..." pormal na  tanong niya at kumuha ng talaan.

She was waiting in his answer when she suddenly got shocked by his answer. "You..." anito.

Kaagad niyang nabitawan ang listahan at tumingin dito na may gulat na ekspresyon sa mukha. "H-ho?" she is sure as fucking hell that she is reddish as tomatoes right now.

She chuckled. "Yes, you....decide, kung ano ang kakainin ko for breakfast...." anito habang may pilyong ngiti sa  mga labi.

She fakedly laughed. "Aha-ha-ha..yeah, sabi ko nga ako na, ako nga yung sekretarya mo di'ba?s-sige boss Rein bibili na muna ako sa cafè..." kaagad niyang pinulot ang bag niya at dumiretso sa daan patungong elevator.

She heard him chuckled before she completely got entered inside the elevator. When the door closed, she simply massage her forehead. She'd been so very malicious this past few days. It all started when her boss hired her.

She must control herself or else she'll lose her job. She must hide her admiration for her boss. And she must know where to stand. And it's also impossible for her to caught his heart, he still even love the dead Princess of his past life, so yeah, it's impossible.

The elevator's door popped and it opened. She step out from the elevator and went to the lobby where the cafè is located. As soon as she step in in the cafè her eyes settled on the first man who breaks her innocent heart.

She whispered. "Terrence...." she mutter.

Luminga-linga ito at napatingin naman ito sa kanya. It's obvious on his face that he is shocked. He slowly stand up and walk towards to her.

She walked away, towards to 'nay koring. "Nay, breakfast for sir Rein, please..." kaagad namang tumalima ang ginang.

She felt any other presence from her side, and she doesn't need to know who is it 'cause it's already obvious in his fvcking perfume. He still using the same perfume that she picked for him for the last two years ago.

"Terrence...."

"You still remember my scent, huh?" he said whike chuckling.

She sadly smiled. "Of course, how could I forget about the perfume, everything about you..." her voice was expressionless.

"I'm sorry Aubrey...."

"It's okay. Your sorry won't change anything..." she faced her and forced herself to look at his sad eyes. "....and besides, it's all in the past now, we must forgive and forget..." aniya.

"Ma'am Cathy, ito na po..." ibinigay ni Nay Koring ang tatlong pack-lunch at kape.

Then she faced Bricks once again. "Bye. Mauna  na ako...." aniya at dumiretso ng lakad palabas ng cafeteria.

Makakalabas na sama siya ng cafè nang may bigla humila sa pulsohan niya. And it's Bricks.

She irritately looked at him. "What now?" inis na tanong niya.