Chapter 18

AS SOON AS SHE CALLED HIS NAME he immediately turn his gaze at her and as usual he was shock na para bang bigla itong natauhan.

Her memory the last time she caught Terrence cheated on her came back, the pain tgat she felt came back, but it doubled maybe because she really had fallen harder and deeper with this man.

Should she demand an explanation?a valid reason why?but she already know what happened at magiging tanga lang siya kung papatawarin niya ito.

Kaagad itong tumayo ng tuwid at iziniper ang suot nitong pantalon siya naman ay tumalikod dahil hindi na niya kaya makitang magkasama ang dalawa.

Her tears started to fall like there was no tomorrow, bakit ganito?!he knew she already had enough pain in life but why did he still have a guts to do it.

He was the fourth person who hurt her so much.

"Cathy I can explain!" And now he is not calling her by their endearment.

Hinarap niya ito habang umiiyak pa rin there's no use on facing him and pretend that she was okay. Because he knew from the very beginning that she was fragile girl.

She sobbed. "Sige nga ipaliwanag mo ang nakita ko Theodore!tingnan natin anong klaseng kasinungalingan na naman ang sasabihin mo!" Singhal niya dito dahilan upang kumurap ito.

His tears is starting on gaining on his eyes. "Ca-cath!?"

"Ano?hindi makapag-salita?!bakit?wala kang maisip na alibi, huh?!bakit Theodre?nagkukulang na ba ako sa'yo?may nagawa ba akong mali?na-nabawasan na ba ang nararamdaman mo para sa'kin-----"

"Sweetie NO!----"

"THEN WHY?!bakit?Theodore you knew that I have been through enough, pero bakit mo pa dinagdagan, this is the fourth times Theodore!this is the fourth times!!Goddamn it!!" Napasabunot siya sa kanyang buhok dahil sa galit at sakit.
"I should've  trusted you!!hindiko na alam kung saan ako kakapit, iniwan ako ng nanay ko so as my father but then someone came into my life and made my life become colorful, but that bastard Terrence broked me into pieces, th-then after a few years, you entered intomy life at ngayon gagaguhin mo ako?! I thought losing both of my parents was the most painful drama happened in my life, pero hindi pa wala.....tell me, hindi ko ba deserve ang pagmamahal niyo?!hindi ko ba deserve maging masaya para sa sarili ko?!ka-kasi lahat nalang ng taong minahal ko, iniwan ako----"

He cut her off. "I am not going to leave you-----"

"Of course, you won't leave me, cause I will, dahil pagod na pagod na pagod na pagod na pagod na akong maiwan ulit, ayoko nang maiwan ulit!" Sigaw niya dito pakiramdam niya ay may nakatingin sa kanilang dalawa ngunit binalewala na lamang niya iyon.

This time his tears is falling. "Akala ko ba hindi mo ako iiwan?!" He said.

"And you also promised that you won't broke my  heart Theodore!!hindi lang ako ang nangako sa ating dalawa, dahil ikaw rin!" She shouted.

"Sweetie----"

"Don't call me that call me by my name!"

"Cathy----"

"What?!"

"I love you!"

"Don't say it if you really not mean it!!oo, minahal mo nga ako, pero hindi gaya sa pagmamahal mo sa kanya!" She pointed Princess. "I wish I never trusted you, I wish I never cared for you, and I wish I never loved you!!cause loving someone like you makes me want to regret that I lived as Catheline Aubrey Cortes the fragile,pitiful, worst and the woman who cared and loved you, hindi mo alam kung paano ako nagsisisi na ipinanganak akong may nakasulat sa palad ng salitang 'malas sa lahat ng bagay'...... I'm so sorry to say this Theodore, but I have to leave you.." she said and turned back and was about to walk away leave this place, and try to forget all of her pains.