Chapter 11

SEEING HER SMILING while calling her name made her feel relieved. After a few days of Belle sleeping at the hospital bed while dying is really always making her fell nervous all the time.

Knowing that her bestfriend is at the place where her life was fifty-fifty, never let her sleep at night peacefully. Except of the two nights that she spend together with Theodore is really relaxing.

They had made a love-making session once so it's impossible of her getting pregnant even though they did not use any protection. Cause she still not yet ready of having a kid without assuring of her future husband.

She's a half happy but half dissapointed at herself at the same time. She was happy because, she give herself first at him, and disspointed because she promised to herself that she will only give herself to a man who deserves it and that is his husband.

She thinks that he is not deserving because, breaking a woman's heart is just easy for Theodore. It's just, the lust is eating her inside and out to the point that she can't stop herself anymore and ended up having sex with him.

But at some point she never regretted giving herself to him. Anyway, about of thier relationship status, it's still unknown, they are kissing, cuddling and even doing love-making session but he is still courting at her.

At ang isa sa mga problema ngayon ay may kumakalat na issue o usap-usapan tungkol sa kanila ni Theodore.

Ayaw niya ng problema and she's been trying to stay away from him but his handsome and charming face is sipping her.

Medyo marama-rami na rin siyang naririnig na mga haka-haka ngunit hindi na lamang niya iyon pinapansin.

Others says that she and Gretchen is just the same, na pareho silang malandi at basura. It hurts but maybe they are all telling the truth.

Anong pinagkaiba niya sa Gretchen na yon kung pati siya ay pumatol na rin sa boss niya.

Gustuhin man niyang lumayo at umiwas ngunit sa tuwing nakikita niya ang binata lalo na kung ngumingiti ito ay parang yelong nasisinagan ng araw na natutunaw ang puso niya at pati na rin ang tuhod niya.

Kagaya na lamang ngayon, her main purpose was to lend a document for the game that the company will develop but he grabbed her waist and now they ended up sitting in one chair.

Nasa ibabaw siya ng binata while his chin is resting at her shoulder while he smelling her neck up to her earlobe.

She really felt uncomfortable of thier position. "Ahm--Theodore?" Tawag niya dito.

"Hmm?" It was just a soft hum.

"Can I go back to work now?" Aniya.

Mas humigpit pa ang pagkakayakap nito sa beywang niya. "No, you could go back to work later...and besides, you can still have your salary even if you won't do your job...." he almost whispered while talking to her.

She sigh. "But, I don't take things ng hindi ko pinaghihirapan, Theodore...."

He sigh. "But let's just stay in this position for a while..."

Sandaling katahimikan ang namayani sa kanila hanggang sa may naisip siyang itanong dito. "Theodore?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" He said as he kiss her neck making her close her eyes.

"A-anong pinagka-iba ko kay Gretchen?halos ginagawa ko na ang ginagawa niya dati, why are still letting me work at ypur company?while, you immediately fired her, is in ot a little bit unfair for her...." and finally his arms is now letting go of her waist.

She faced him. "I only have three simple answer of your question, sweetheart. Una, ibang-iba kayong dalawa, dahil ikaw may pusong mamon na malambot para sa lahat while Gretchen only thinks about herself. Pangalawa, you never once flirted on me not even once, while Gretchen always flirt around me at isa pa hindi ka rin gold-digger unlike her. Pangatlo...." ngumiti ito sa kanya at hinuli ang kanyang pisngi gamit ang dalawang palad nito. "...kasi ikaw ang sweetheart ko, at gusto kong lagi kang nasa tabi ko ayaw kong malayo ka sa'kin kahit isang dangkal lang kasi nami-miss kaagad kita...." anito