03. Violet Quarters pt.2 ~

Namjoon showed Miok to her room once she had stopped crying, leaving her to freshen up and unpack.

Taking the opportunity to be alone, Miok looked around her room first things first.

It looked quite luxurious in her humble opinion.

It wasn't that she didn't like it, but she felt it a bit too big for just one person. She could have fit her grandma's little 2 story cottage in there and still have room to move.

The general aesthetic of the room was violet (she guessed due to it being the Violet Quarters). However this was only on half of the room. The side with a queen sized bed, long violet drapes, a vanity and a four door wardrobe. Sofa's scattered around the room and the only source of light was from the wall candelabra that littered across every wall and the standing lampshades.

Miok was more interested in the other half of her room. The half that clearly was to accommodate her dragon.

With a glass ceiling that let in just enough light to see the den. Structured more like a cave, with a rocky outface and covered in moss, it looked just perfect for a dragon to reside in.

Despite how perfect the room looked, Miok hardly believed any dragon would actually like it. They were dangerous creatures. Not domesticated pets to play with. Not the kind you put in a cozy home and they like it.

The only part of the room that Miok felt she remotely liked was the glass roof. Perfect for stargazing and better yet, her dragon won't have to feel trapped and claustrophobic.

Deciding to take a warm shower first and change into something more comfortable, she stepped into the en suite connected to her room. Someone had left her bags at the foot of her bed. Seeing as she didn't have much toiletries with her, she made a mental note to ask somewhere she could buy her supplies from, but for the time being she enjoyed her solitary silence.

Done with her shower and changing into a comfy jeans and loose white T-shirt she was good to join the others for dinner.

All Namjoon had told before leaving her to her devices had been to join them when she was ready. Never mentioning a time.

"Noona! Do you like your new room?" A voice called the moment Miok stepped back into the living room/den. He was curled up with Eunha at the hearth, however seeing her he was quick to jump to his feet. A smile lighting up the galaxies in his doe eyes. Miok would have sworn that Jungkook was a lunar dragon as well, if she was not certain the boy was a hundred percent human. He just looked as ethereal as a Dragon. Then again so did Namjoon.

"It's much bigger than I expected it to be," Came Miok's reply as Jungkook walked over to where she had stopped. Curiously enough, Eunha transformed to her human form and followed the boy closely.

Miok watched the dragon with interest. If she wasn't mistaken, the dragon belonged to Hoseok, the second-in-command to Namjoon. Yet his dragon followed Jungkook like a little lost puppy. It was adorable, but also somewhat curious.

Dragons were territorial creatures. They were protective of what was there's. So how come Jungkook's dragon was okay with another dragon hanging around their human was beyond Miok. She didn't want to even entertain the other option.

Jungkook looked too sweet, and along with Namjoon's words earlier, she didn't have the heart to assume that he was ever cruel to his dragon. She had seen proof that he cared... about Eunha at least.

"There is a lot more that you will be surprised about," Jungkook said with a laugh.

"Should I be scared?"